Annual Passholder Lounges ARE RETURNING!!!

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
.....FREE BEVERLY!!!

:lol: :p :lol: :p

Are we all gonna go walking into the parks with signs that say "FREE BEVERLY!!"

As a result, any female visiting the parks named "Beverly" will all be shouting "YEAH!!! FREE US!!!"

*looks around*

ummm...

ok ;)

Eljay

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
WOW!

What is it about those Annual Passes that require Annual Pass Holders to do so much lounging around while at the Parks?

Are they really THAT heavy?
Do they induce sleep?
Is the bathroom in there more exciting than the It's a Small World ride?

Then it dawned on me......THEY MUST SERVE FREE BEVERLY!!!

:lol: :p :lol: :p

I recall Coke, Sprite, Coffee... no Beverly. But hey, we all know where to get our free Beverly - ISC, Yeah!

Figaro

Thanks for the update! Are they going to be located at the same places?

Quite hoenstly, we had a horrible experience in the EPCOT one. The place was a disgusting mess, there were alot of people all over and the people that were there were rude. I felt so bad for the CM's that day, they were running all over. It was during college football season and every tv had a game on. My DS and a couple of other kids were in the kids room watching cartoons when this real a$$ came in, sat down in front of them and changed the channel to a football game! There was soda all over the chairs and floor in there. I couldn't wait to get out of there!

wdwhoneymooner

That's just a terrible story about the college kids taking over the kiddie room TV! Unbelievable. When my wife and I were last there, we found it to be a haven for my toddler who needed a quiet spot during the middle of the day to unwind and take a quick nap. And he was able to get an icecream bar when he woke up. Man, what a life! Anyone have any ideas as to when the Lounge @ EPCOT will open?

Hey! My first post! :)

s25843

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
That's just a terrible story about the college kids taking over the kiddie room TV! Unbelievable. When my wife and I were last there, we found it to be a haven for my toddler who needed a quiet spot during the middle of the day to unwind and take a quick nap. And he was able to get an icecream bar when he woke up. Man, what a life! Anyone have any ideas as to when the Lounge @ EPCOT will open?

Hi!

Welcome to WDWMagic!

They will most likley be back open towards the end of Sept.

Figaro

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner

Welcome wdwhoneymooner!

The really sad part about that was it wasn't college kids! It was an adult man watching the college games. His own kids were running all over the lounge with no one watching them.

I really like the whole idea of the lounges, we'll just be more careful in choosing the times we go.

Ijones88

Originally posted by s25843
Hi!
Just got word from an Epcot Guest Relations CM that the Epcot AP Lounge and the AK Lounge will most likely be back open in Sept!
:wave: Anybody heard anything new about the AP Lounges, are they open again??

maelstrom

Not that this really has to do with the AP lounges, but since someone mentioned Beverly.. what is the big deal about it? lol. I heard (read?) everyone on here raving about it, so I tried it again when I went to WDW in May.. UGH! It was yucky. Why does everyone like Beverly but me? :(

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by maelstrom
Not that this really has to do with the AP lounges, but since someone mentioned Beverly.. what is the big deal about it? lol. I heard (read?) everyone on here raving about it, so I tried it again when I went to WDW in May.. UGH! It was yucky. Why does everyone like Beverly but me? :(

Were you standing on your head and squeezing limes between your toes? That's the secret to enjoying a pint of Beverly!

:lookaroun

aim

:lol: It's a joke. Beverly is HORRIBLE. :hurl:

maelstrom

Originally posted by WDW*babe
:lol: It's a joke. Beverly is HORRIBLE. :hurl:

Ok. Now I don't feel so bad. Well, I still feel bad, just now in a different way, lol.

Usually I catch on to these things. I guess I'm being stupid lately. -sigh-

I like.. oh, what is it.. the krest ginger ale, I think. and the watermelon stuff is alright, too.

Eljay

My latest Mickey Monitor, which was the August (fall) issue, has no AP Lounge info. Boo hoo, I love those lounges.

wdwjmp239

My 22 yr old kid brother will go through the Ice Station Cool exhibit with a water bottle, empty it out before he gets to the entrance, and when he's at the end, he'll fill that bottle up with Beverly and drink it. I saw this and darn near puked. I'd rather drink a bottle full of that watermelon flavored soda! ;)

MrNonacho

Premium Member
There are no AP lounges. This is an old thread.

There used to be one above the Garden Grill in the Land, as well as an outdoor mini-lounge at the Flame Tree BBQ at Animal Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom