Annual Passholder and Valet Parking

GrumpySue

Original Poster
Quick question, I have an Annual Pass. If I am staying at a WDW Resort hotel, do I have to pay for valet parking throughout my stay??? I thought free valet parking was a part of the pass.

shipley731

Valet parking is not included in an annual pass.

The TIW card offers complimentary valet parking if you use the card for a meal. For example, I'm staying at another location, but am driving over to the Contemporary for dinner at California Grill. I can valet park & show my dinner receipt where I used the TIW card at dinner & the valet charge is waived. I believe there is a time limit on how long you can stay - 3 hours I think.

wannabeBelle

Shipley has it exactly correct. Also be aware that they will ask for a copy of the receipt for the restaurant you dined at to confirm. Marie

ABQ

Is this still true, anyone know?:
Valet parking fee at Walt Disney World resort hotels is $25. Once paid, however, you can use valet parking for the entire day at any resort that offers it without paying the fee again -- show the day's valet receipt at the next resort to avoid being charged again.

wdwfan22

Is this still true, anyone know?:
Valet parking fee at Walt Disney World resort hotels is $25. Once paid, however, you can use valet parking for the entire day at any resort that offers it without paying the fee again -- show the day's valet receipt at the next resort to avoid being charged again.

It is true, but you need to watch your resort bill, as I have been double charged about 75% of the time when visiting another resort.

GrumpySue

Original Poster
I am mistaken, I was mixing up the free parking at the theme parks with parking at hotels. I always thought this was included, sorry my bad,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom