Annual Passes

DWFEVR

Original Poster
How do you go about renewing an annual pass? Ours is up for renewal in April and it's been a while since we've had to renew one...can't remember how we did it.
Thanks

JoeCamel

How do you go about renewing an annual pass? Ours is up for renewal in April and it's been a while since we've had to renew one...can't remember how we did it.
Thanks
You should get a renewal offer 30 days? or 60? before it expires

Raxel7851

Its been years.......
If it’s been years, I don’t think you can renew. It’s 60 days before expiration and 30 days after expiration. If you miss that 30 day after window, your pass expires. Can you still purchase new Florida Resident passes? I know the Non-resident Incredi-pass is not available to purchase.

JohnD

If it’s been years, I don’t think you can renew. It’s 60 days before expiration and 30 days after expiration. If you miss that 30 day after window, your pass expires. Can you still purchase new Florida Resident passes? I know the Non-resident Incredi-pass is not available to purchase.
I believe he meant it's been years since he last renewed and couldn't remember the renewal timeframe.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/renew/

Passes Not Available for Renewal

Passes are eligible for renewal 60 days prior and up to 30 days after their expiration date.
Don't see your pass? Call (407) 560-7277† or visit Guest Relations or the Main Entrance Ticket Booth at the park.

For example, here's mine

guest avatar

Disney Incredi-Pass with Disney PhotoPass Downloads
Expires March 26, 2023

Gillyanne

When you're within the 60 days prior to expiration, there's 3 ways to renew that I'm aware of:

In MDE APP:
Under the menu, go to "tickets and passes" and scroll through the passes. Ones that are eligible will have a "renew pass" option under them. Select on it, and go through the motions (on the next page you may be able to select all eligible ones, ours are staggered so none renew at the same time, but it appeared it would work like that)
1670548408932.png

MDE online/Browser:
Under "MDE" at the top select "[Name] Profile" (above "my plans"), then "Membership and Passes" There you'll see the renew next to eligible profiles. The next page may act the same as above, allowing you to select multiple eligible ones.

1670548179454.png

Or you can call and give them your MDE information and do it over the phone (did this before when I couldn't find where it was online, since it's in such a weird spot (IMO) being under the profile vs. the tickets)

ETA: a 4th way if you're local or at parks w/in the 60 days prior/30 days after, you can renew at the ticket center at springs in person.

Raxel7851

Just a small side note, and I’m sure most people know it, but we didn’t after our first renewal rodeo. We didn’t go to the Guest Service window to get the renewed AP activated and pick up your new ID card. We’ve been going to the Guest Service building in Disney Springs to have that completed. It’s a much better experience than doing it at a park.

nickys

Premium Member
Just a small side note, and I’m sure most people know it, but we didn’t after our first renewal rodeo. We didn’t go to the Guest Service window to get the renewed AP activated and pick up your new ID card. We’ve been going to the Guest Service building in Disney Springs to have that completed. It’s a much better experience than doing it at a park.
I don’t think you need to do that anymore, it’s all done digitally. Unless you renew in person of course.

Raxel7851

I don’t think you need to do that anymore, it’s all done digitally. Unless you renew in person of course.
Thanks @nickys. We had to do that in September when ours expired, so maybe it changed since then. We also renewed digitally. I know we used our MDE account to verify our AP status for the AP discount. At the World of Disney they accept either an MDE verification or your AP card with proper ID.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thanks @nickys. We had to do that in September when ours expired, so maybe it changed since then. We also renewed digitally. I know we used our MDE account to verify our AP status for the AP discount. At the World of Disney they accept either an MDE verification or your AP card with proper ID.
I renew digitally and haven’t had to activate my renewal at Guest Services in a couple years. I just tapped into the park upon my first visits in ‘21 and ‘22. I went to Guest Services months later in ‘21 only to get the 50th anniversary Passholder ID card. I use MDE to verify my AP status.

Raxel7851

I renew digitally and haven’t had to activate my renewal at Guest Services in a couple years. I just tapped into the park upon my first visits in ‘21 and ‘22. I went to Guest Services months later in ‘21 only to get the 50th anniversary Passholder ID card. I use MDE to verify my AP status.
Thanks @Tuvalu. We’ll do that on our next renewal!

payload

Can anyone confirm if you’re able to renew up to higher levels?

Example: initially purchased Pixie but wanting to go up to Pirate or one of the other higher tiers.

Will this option be presented through the digital renewal method or does it require an in person visit?

JaxFLBear

Example: initially purchased Pixie but wanting to go up to Pirate or one of the other higher tiers.

Will this option be presented through the digital renewal method or does it require an in person visit?
As a FL Resident you can renew online and select any pass level that you are eligible for.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

As a FL Resident you can renew online and select any pass level that you are eligible for.
I might be mistaken…but is the question can you renew to a level that is not currently for sale? The answer would be “no” to that.

Even though it’s a renewal….bumping levels would be blocked if the new level is not for sale.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom