Annual Passes and Perks

DiSnEyF@n

I was wondering what the perks are for the basic annual passes?? Thinking about buying them next summer. What type of discounts are related with being an annual pass holder?

Does anyone have any experience with them?

Also, I see that you can get special pricing for when you go to purchase them again the following year? Has anyone had any experiences with this?

Thanks so much for all your help :)

Tuvalu

How long until I get my book? Got passes week ago Friday. Is there a special website? Where do I get my codes? Is there a secret handshake?
The passholder booklet is given out with the pass. We order our APs online and receive a voucher to pick them up at Guest Relations. When we get the actual pass, we get the booklet. If you have your actual AP, you can log on to the Disney website and add your pass number which will enable you to access the passholder page. The passholder page has the same info which is in the booklet.

Upvote 0

G8rchamps

The passholder booklet is given out with the pass. We order our APs online and receive a voucher to pick them up at Guest Relations. When we get the actual pass, we get the booklet. If you have your actual AP, you can log on to the Disney website and add your pass number which will enable you to access the passholder page. The passholder page has the same info which is in the booklet.

Thank you- got our passes on a bust Friday night at Downtown Disney Spring Refurb Island and the experience was underwhelming. I see the new links on the passholder page now!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom