Annual Pass Rates Are Out.

Dwarful

Yeah I went back to check the email. we got it at 9:35 am central time. So those who have been waiting probably jumped on the codes quickly.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

gregburg said:
What do you do to get email notices of the new codes?

Currently only active Passholders get the Disney e-mails about new Passholder offers on the day they are released. You must have an activated Annual Pass and provide your e-mail address to Guest Relations at the parks.

With current system enhancements, you do not need the code for the passholder offer, simply ask for the "passholder discount offer" at the begining of the call (before we quote anything) and we do the rest!

Availiablity is VERY limited (even at rack rate) for several dates during the summer, so book early.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
soooo close - only 27 days more and it would have covered my first check-in. Come on September AP rates! (I hope that they are a little better in September than what has been listed for July-August though!)

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

epcotfan said:
I gave my email address when I purchased my AP last summer and I've never received any AP emails.

First, check to see if you have any type of spamware blockers installed on your computer. Since these are bulk e-mailed, they may be blocked by your computer's software or maybe even by your ISP provider.

If this is not the case, call 407-WDW-PASS. You first will be connected to Central Reservations. Let the Agent know you need to check the address and e-mail address on file for your pass, so you need to be connected to a Passholder Services Agent. You will need to be transfered as Central Reservations maintains a separate and different database then Passholder Services. Once you are transfered then verify your e-mail and you should be all set.

Upvote 0

Budahman

Doh.... :rolleyes:

I have to wait longer....I'm waiting for the discounts around Oct & Nov. These rates seem typical to what the discounts been lately. I'd like to see them slightly cheaper (maybe $59-$69/night) for Value Resorts around then. Maybe I'm just being a cheap-butt.? Hehe.!

Upvote 0

AEfx

JPVonDrake said:
If this is not the case, call 407-WDW-PASS. You first will be connected to Central Reservations. Let the Agent know you need to check the address and e-mail address on file for your pass, so you need to be connected to a Passholder Services Agent. You will need to be transfered as Central Reservations maintains a separate and different database then Passholder Services. Once you are transfered then verify your e-mail and you should be all set.

Will the same thing work for those of us who don't get mickey monitor? MissM and I posted in a similar thread about how we've verified our addresses and just never recieve one.

wannabeBelle said:
Id imagine that they (Disney) was counting on the HCOE to fill up the rooms and so was only putting out a limited Discount for the AP holders in May. Obviously it wasnt a great of a turn out as expected. Maybe we can expect a return to the better rates of the past!!! Here is to hoping!!!! Belle

Oh, I'm hoping too! I have a big family trip planned late Sept/Early Oct and some of those $49/$59 rates at values would be SO helpful.

It's interesting, as I agree with you that HCOE isn't turning out exactly the way they had hoped. I mean, let's put it in practical terms - it's DisneyLAND's birthday, and WDW got one new ride and two new shows. I just don't see that bringing a ton more people to WDW.

Time will tell! T-minus 5 days until I'm back in the World, and I'm prepared for crowds - and hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised!

AEfx

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

AEfx said:
Will the same thing work for those of us who don't get mickey monitor? MissM and I posted in a similar thread about how we've verified our addresses and just never recieve one.

AEfx

Yes this should work for updated both e-mail and regular mail. Make sure you get transferred to a Passholder Services Agent. The cast member who answers first will be central reservations (1 in 800 chance it's me! :p ) and our data base is different from Passholder Services.

Upvote 0

jmoisa

what if you already have a ressi

We are already booked at the rack rate for August, my T/a won't be back till next thursday, do you think I will still be able to get the AP rate... I have reserved buying the AP for this reason,,is the availability only for new reservations?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

No the rates are for whichever. The only catch is that the resort that you booked may or may not have availability by then. There are only so many rooms put into this reduced rate per resort and if you dont call and get a room at that rate pretty early on there is a chance that you will not be able to go to that resort at all for the dates you are planning!!! The answer isnt too bad though, I Am usually more flexible on the dates and/or the resorts so I have a few choices. I just tell my T/A, Pam of Kingdom Konsultants which one I can be flexible on and she takes care of the rest for me!!! Also be sure that your T/A doesnt have any kind of cancellation or change fee. Some of the ones I have seen have been pretty steep and may negate the savings of the AP rate!!! Best of luck!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Bronson

Annual pass rates are out

Hi just changed my room only reservation to take advantage of the annual passholders code EXE. I've heard different things about the passholder activation. I purchased two annual premium passes. I have vouchers that become activated upon arrival at one of the parks. Can I check in under the new rates before activating the cards or do I have to take the bus to a park to activate the annual pass then return to the resort to check in?
By the way, I'm staying for 13 nights. Was able to get the discount at FQ for 10 days, the remaining three are at the rack rate. Still a great deal. Saved $600.00

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Awesome Deal there Bronson!!!! Well you can check in and sometimes i havent been asked to see my AP at check in, but sometimes I have and my understanding is that if you dont have your activated AP the room rate will change back to full rack rate. Id go to a park activate the AP and then come back and check in!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Bronson said:
Hi just changed my room only reservation to take advantage of the annual passholders code EXE. I've heard different things about the passholder activation. I purchased two annual premium passes. I have vouchers that become activated upon arrival at one of the parks. Can I check in under the new rates before activating the cards or do I have to take the bus to a park to activate the annual pass then return to the resort to check in?
By the way, I'm staying for 13 nights. Was able to get the discount at FQ for 10 days, the remaining three are at the rack rate. Still a great deal. Saved $600.00

You should have been able to get them all at the discount. I split the reservations when it's over 10 nights so that you don't lose out.

Pam

Upvote 0

jmoisa

I Got Mine!

thank you all on these boards for being so informative... I was able to get my T/A to understand how all of this works..I used Liberty and they had never heard of these dicounts and how to get them. They ended up having to rebook everything with Disney..BUT WE GOT IT!!!!

Thank you all so much

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
:) :) :) Here too saved over $900 on my Fort Wilderness cabin ressy.
Which covers the cost of my stay at the Hard Rock for which I got a Lowes discount and upgrade :animwink: Horray for Disney and Universal.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom