Annual Pass Question!

GrowingUpDisney

I did a search on this and came up with nothing. I was reading a thread today that mentioned AP Blackout dates.

Do the regular APs have blackout dates or only the FL resident APs?

Thank for any help

Niki

Pongo

GrowingUpDisney said:
I did a search on this and came up with nothing. I was reading a thread today that mentioned AP Blackout dates.

Do the regular APs have blackout dates or only the FL resident APs?

Thank for any help

Niki

Only the FL Resident Seasonal Pass has blackout dates. If you don't have that, you're good to go.

Upvote 0

htx

Pongo said:
Only the FL Resident Seasonal Pass has blackout dates. If you don't have that, you're good to go.

Yes 100% correct.

For us FL residents we have an option for a "Seasonal Pass" Which carries the blackout dates and the "Annual Pass" That has No blackout dates.

Lou

Upvote 0

kiawahman

Account Suspended
i know i'm gonna get put down by someone for this....but has anyone successfully got a FL pass and is from another state? I want a premium annual pass but don't want to pay the out of state markup.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

kiawahman said:
i know i'm gonna get put down by someone for this....but has anyone successfully got a FL pass and is from another state? I want a premium annual pass but don't want to pay the out of state markup.

Well, technically, anyone can purchased a Florida Resident priced ticket or annual pass. However, each and every adult (of driving age or older) must show proof of Florida Residency to redeem and use it.

Valid Proof of Florida Residency is...

1)VALID Florida State Drivers License
2)VALID Florida State issued ID card with Florida address
3)VALID Florida Voters Registration Card with corresponding photo ID
4)VALID Florida Based Military ID - List of Florida Military Bases
5)VALID Florida College/University ID

Each adult in the party is required to have a Florida ID.

Florida Resident tickets are only available to actual Florida Residents and can not be purchased for out of state family or friends.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

markc

kiawahman said:

Of course you're gonna get put down; I'll take it you have half a brain, so I'm questioning why you would even bother asking this question. FLORIDA resident is sorta self explanatory....do you live in Florida or spend enough time there to qualify for residency. If so, then yes, you can get the pass, if not..no. I'm not going to call you stupid, but I question the intelligence of anybody who would ask a question when they know full well that they are not a Florida resident. If you don't like the markup, then move to Florida.

Upvote 0

kiawahman

Account Suspended
markc said:
Of course you're gonna get put down; I'll take it you have half a brain, so I'm questioning why you would even bother asking this question. FLORIDA resident is sorta self explanatory....do you live in Florida or spend enough time there to qualify for residency. If so, then yes, you can get the pass, if not..no. I'm not going to call you stupid, but I question the intelligence of anybody who would ask a question when they know full well that they are not a Florida resident. If you don't like the markup, then move to Florida.

dude you totally missed it...did you ever get into a bar when you were underage? is so you probably did it with a FAKE ID

Upvote 0

markc

kiawahman said:
dude you totally missed it...did you ever get into a bar when you were underage? is so you probably did it with a FAKE ID

so then you answered your own question....go and find somebody that sorta looks like you and borrow their ID to get a Florida pass. and your comparison of the two isn't right...you can't change your age, however you can easily change your residency. if you want florida rates, move to florida.

Upvote 0

kiawahman

Account Suspended
markc said:
so then you answered your own question....go and find somebody that sorta looks like you and borrow their ID to get a Florida pass. and your comparison of the two isn't right...you can't change your age, however you can easily change your residency. if you want florida rates, move to florida.

my comparason of the two is exactly right. age has nothing to do with it. the comparason was obtaining an entrance using a fake ID. and i don't have to find someone that looks like me..they can easily be made...again, you totally missed it.

Upvote 0

ChuckElias

I don't want to help anybody cheat the system, but I think it's pretty easy to get a Florida state ID. All you need is a Florida address. I don't know if that can be a PO Box or not. I'm not even sure if they ask you if you actually live in Florida or for how much of the year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom