Annual pass question

jeffk410

Walt Disney World Extends Renewal and Florida Resident Annual Passes to 15 Months!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Disney has rolled out two new offers that can extend certain Walt Disney World Annual, Premium Annual and Seasonal Passes from the usual 12 months to an unprecedented 15 months![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Currently anyone RENEWING a regular Annual Pass, Premium Annual Pass, Florida Resident Annual Pass, Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass or Florida Resident Seasonal Pass within 30 days before or after the expiration date will receive an additional three months on the pass. Thus, renewals will be valid for 15 months from the expiration date of the current pass. This does NOT apply to the Epcot After 4:00 Annual Pass, Water Parks Annual Pass or DisneyQuest Annual Pass. Renewal Exchange Vouchers may be redeemed with this offer provided the renewal occurs before 8/31/10.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you purchase a NEW Florida Resident Annual Pass, Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass or Florida Resident Seasonal Pass from 9/1/09-12/31/09, the pass will be valid for 15 months. If you are a Florida resident redeeming an Annual, Premium Annual or Seasonal Pass Exchange Voucher (no matter when purchased), it must be redeemed 9/1/09-1/14/10 to get the 3 extra months.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unfortunately Disney is not offering the 15-month deal to non-Florida residents purchasing new Annual or Premium Annual Passes. The 15-month pass offers are subject to change without notice.[/FONT]

I just recieved this in my mousesavers letter can someone explain this to me. I have an annual pass and are wondering how this works and if i am eligible and what the price is. thanks.

jeffk410

Original Poster
no my question has nothing to do with florida residents.
I live in MA and am wondering if i am eligible for this extra 3 months.

Upvote 0

dznygirl64

Just got something in the mail that says if we renew our AP early we get $40.00 off each ticket.We are due to renew on our October trip but we are going to renew this trip instead to save $80.00

We leave Saturday for a week then again in October for a week ,then in January for a week ,then in April for a week:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Epcotfan21

Ok so someone help me out here. My wife and I bought Florida Resident Annual Passes at the end of July, but will we get the 3 month extension to our passes? On the back of our passes, it clearly says they expire a year from the day we purchased them.

Upvote 0

DisneyLutz

The offer for the extra 3 months is for:
a) renewals of current Annual Pass - meaning if you have an AP now and renew it, your NEW AP will be good for 15 months instead of the usual 12 months. Your current AP is still only good for 12 months.
b) FL resident passes (either renewals or new ones)

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Ok so someone help me out here. My wife and I bought Florida Resident Annual Passes at the end of July, but will we get the 3 month extension to our passes? On the back of our passes, it clearly says they expire a year from the day we purchased them.
The offer started 1 September. If you renew within thirty days of your current Florida Resident Annual Passes' expiry you'll get 15-month tickets for the price of a one-year renewal.

Upvote 0

skenendy25

The offer for the extra 3 months is for:
a) renewals of current Annual Pass - meaning if you have an AP now and renew it, your NEW AP will be good for 15 months instead of the usual 12 months. Your current AP is still only good for 12 months.
b) FL resident passes (either renewals or new ones)

That is not true. The only way you get the 15 months on renewals is if your expiration date is 30 days away or 30 days before. So if you just choose to renew, they won't give you the extra time unless you are close to renewal date.

Upvote 0

MissM

This is a RENEWAL bonus. It has nothing to do with people buying AP's for the first time, but rather, keeping people Passholders.

Direct from Disney:
From now to August 31, 2010, simply renew by your anniversary date, or up to 30 days after, so you can lock in your 15 months. Your renewal expires 15 months after your original anniversary date, so don’t miss out on the magic—renew today!
Anyone who renews - Florida resident or not - after August 2nd 2009 will receive an extra three months on their pass. I renewed my pass in May, so I didn't get it. But Love's brother renewed in August and he did. Simple as that.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
"If you purchase a NEW Florida Resident Annual Pass, Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass or Florida Resident Seasonal Pass from 9/1/09-12/31/09, the pass will be valid for 15 months. "

Thats what got me started...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom