Annual Pass Expiration Question!

captainmoch

Original Poster
I have a Universal Studios Orlando annual pass that I got at around this time last year. I was thinking of going one final time before it expires, but I have a problem. On the pass, it lists the date and time "9/20/15 14:10". So what exactly does this date/time mean? Is it the expiration? The last day I can use the pass? The first day I can't use it? A quick reply/explanation would be appreciated, so I can know if I can go tomorrow.

BrianV

That's probably when it was printed. It's good for one year from date of first use. Hard to calculate so I just emailed them and they told me the date. Not what I expected. Our first use was 1/22/15 and they told me it would be valid through 1/23/16 end of day and would not be valid on 1/24/16.

captainmoch

Original Poster
That's probably when it was printed. It's good for one year from date of first use. Hard to calculate so I just emailed them and they told me the date. Not what I expected. Our first use was 1/22/15 and they told me it would be valid through 1/23/16 end of day and would not be valid on 1/24/16.
Thank you! I did go to the parks the day I got my annual pass, so thankfully I will be able to use it today for one last trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom