• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Annual Pass Expiration Question!

captainmoch

Original Poster
I have a Universal Studios Orlando annual pass that I got at around this time last year. I was thinking of going one final time before it expires, but I have a problem. On the pass, it lists the date and time "9/20/15 14:10". So what exactly does this date/time mean? Is it the expiration? The last day I can use the pass? The first day I can't use it? A quick reply/explanation would be appreciated, so I can know if I can go tomorrow.

BrianV

That's probably when it was printed. It's good for one year from date of first use. Hard to calculate so I just emailed them and they told me the date. Not what I expected. Our first use was 1/22/15 and they told me it would be valid through 1/23/16 end of day and would not be valid on 1/24/16.

captainmoch

Original Poster
That's probably when it was printed. It's good for one year from date of first use. Hard to calculate so I just emailed them and they told me the date. Not what I expected. Our first use was 1/22/15 and they told me it would be valid through 1/23/16 end of day and would not be valid on 1/24/16.
Thank you! I did go to the parks the day I got my annual pass, so thankfully I will be able to use it today for one last trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom