Annual pass expiration date confusion

shuflemstr

I'm a bit confused. We are planning a trip next month. I went and looked at my reservations and in the park ticket section, it shows that my annual pass expires September 17, 2013, however, when I click on "view additional details", it shows that I still have over 150 days left, that my annual pass expires January 27, 2014. Mom's annual pass shows an expiration date of September 17, 2013 in both places. We bought and renew them same time every year. I was at WDW at the end of January this year. I didn't renew my pass because there would be no need to, but then again, I didn't look at the bill when I checked out because I didn't charge anything to the room. Is it possible that when I checked in on the club level and showed them my annual pass, that they renewed it and I didn't know? Why would it show two different expiration dates? I am so confused.....

wdwstateofmind

I'm a bit confused. We are planning a trip next month. I went and looked at my reservations and in the park ticket section, it shows that my annual pass expires September 17, 2013, however, when I click on "view additional details", it shows that I still have over 150 days left, that my annual pass expires January 27, 2014. Mom's annual pass shows an expiration date of September 17, 2013 in both places. We bought and renew them same time every year. I was at WDW at the end of January this year. I didn't renew my pass because there would be no need to, but then again, I didn't look at the bill when I checked out because I didn't charge anything to the room. Is it possible that when I checked in on the club level and showed them my annual pass, that they renewed it and I didn't know? Why would it show two different expiration dates? I am so confused.....
I'm new to being a APH...but from my recent experiences there are way more flaws in the system when it relates to season passes than with resort vacations...I'd give them a call just to be safe...

Upvote 0

luv

I got a $170 AP two years ago. I told him that had to be wrong. I was renewing. He said it wasn't. I said it wasn't like I wanted to pay more, but I didn't want to cheat, either. I didn't know what was coming up on the screen, but something was wrong. He started that smart- "Ma'am" rudeness. I stopped protesting, paid the $170 and used the pass for a year, lol. He showed me! ;)

Disney makes mistakes. On occasion, they're in your favor. :)

Upvote 0

Rob562

Mine also has a discrepancy in the dates it's showing in the My Disney Experience section of the website, but it's only a handful of days' difference, not multiple months.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom