News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

The Great Gonzo

Ummm... France already has a short movie attraction, plus the acrobats. UK has concerts. Canada has the 360 theater, plus there is another concert stage in between Canada and UK.

I'm talking real attractions, not something I can watch on youtube and get the same enjoyment from.

matt9112

Replaced a C-ride with a mega E-ticket ride.

You mean put an E ride theme onto a C ride? My question was more so what area of expanded guest areas where there. (Like france)

Hell. i never even argued frozens placement i just thought it deserved a brand new ground breaking attraction to match the blockbuster film. But we have a sing along on a boat so theres that.

HauntedMansionFLA

You mean put an E ride theme onto a C ride? My question was more so what area of expanded guest areas where there. (Like france)

Hell. i never even argued frozens placement i just thought it deserved a brand new ground breaking attraction to match the blockbuster film. But we have a sing along on a boat so theres that.
True. It should have been over at MK replacing the entire Speedway. Second would have been DHS. They could replace the SW launch Bay with an entire Frozen Land

Bocabear

Getting rid of the circus tents is replacing 😆😝🤪😂🙃🙄🤣😜😛😝👍🤟💪🖖
I have no idea what that means... You would lose a big gift shop, a meet and greet and a third tent no one understands... It would not impact the Dumbo ride... Though honestly I would rather see them use this space for an expanded new Peter Pan ride and Neverland section...and put maybe a Tangled attraction in the old Peter Pan building.

DisneyDreamerxyz

do we think construction will start on this (at least land clearing) before the end of the year, or does Imagineering really still have no clue what this "attraction" will be and are still deciding on budget and ideas ? If they don't start soon it's unlikely it would even open in time for 2021.

Touchdown

The only IP that fits in Canada is Brother Bear (definitely Canada) and maybe Good Dinosaur (although that movie is really set in Wyoming.)

Seeing as neither movie set the world on fire I doubt we’ll see them anytime soon. Also, let me know when the US Pavillion gets any IP last I checked the American Adventure remains IP free.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom