Anniversary Dinner - BOG, Citricos, Narcoossee's, or Cali Grill?

Which of these places would you recommend for a romantic, adults only dinner in Magic Kingdom Area?

• Total voters

Alyssacuse

Original Poster
My husband and I are taking a trip for our wedding anniversary in September, and I'm finalizing our dining reservations. Which of these places would you recommend for a romantic, adults only dinner in Magic Kingdom Area? BOG, Citricos, Narcoossee's, or Cali Grill? We've been to BOG dinner before, so leaning towards trying something new. What are the pros/cons of each? Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would avoid BoG. Either Citricos, Narcoossee's, or California Grill will have better food and atmosphere and getting an ADR will be considerably easier.

jbird327

Narcoossee's dining area is curved and on two levels so that it does not appear crowded and the tables are either against the windows or the wall/railing so it's not a situation where you can feel like you're in the middle of other people eating. You also have a nice view out the windows. I enjoy the food at all four choices.

Rinx

My wife and I had dinner at Citricos on our honeymoon last week. They let us keep the menus which had a 'Happily Ever After' message on them. We were treated to free champagne and also had the gelato sampler for dessert where they gave us an extra couple of samples with hearts made out of strawberry sauce. They took great care of us and the food was delicious.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
California Grill hands down between those! We have to dine at CG every single trip but the others aren't as memorable so we have not been back yet (minus BOG we do visit that one more but for a special occasion we pick another).
And Jiko is another great suggestion mentioned. We really enjoy Jiko. ;)

Big Hair

Cali Grill, very special ambience, Narcosses, a lot of fun, Citricos, 1 time there, bad experience, BOG not for your purpose what so ever.

danyoung56

I completely agree with your choice - the California Grill is my favorite restaurant anywhere. If your dining time is anywhere near MK fireworks time, you can go out on the balcony with a drink while you enjoy the show, complete with music piped in. They'll hold a course or dessert or whatever while you're outside.

Have fun!

Hockey89

I completely agree with your choice - the California Grill is my favorite restaurant anywhere. If your dining time is anywhere near MK fireworks time, you can go out on the balcony with a drink while you enjoy the show, complete with music piped in. They'll hold a course or dessert or whatever while you're outside.

Have fun!
Shame it's not even the best place at Disney ;)

GMan123

BOG, wouldnt have them cater my funeral. Yuck. Definitely Narcoosees would be my first choice. Just got back from Disney and went there for the first time. Amazing food. My wife and I went in Feb around Valentines Day a few years ago and went to Bluezoo and had a great dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom