Anna & Elsa for child alone?

Jim Buck

Original Poster
I got my daughter a time for Anna and Elsa but could not get my DW or myself one. Can we go in line with her since she is only 10. I would gladly use my own fast pass too but the only way I could get her in was on her own. Anyone had any experience with this issue?

Betsyboo

I THINK that you will need a FP too. You'd both need to scan your MBs to enter the FP queue. Someone else may have experience with the other character M&Gs but I'd say the answer is you or your wife will need one too. :(

lebeau

I asked previously and was told you would need one too. I would just watch for a second one to open up. Hopefully you can get it. If not, you can always try begging.

Betsyboo

I got my daughter a time for Anna and Elsa but could not get my DW or myself one. Can we go in line with her since she is only 10. I would gladly use my own fast pass too but the only way I could get her in was on her own. Anyone had any experience with this issue?
Also as long as you can get one with an overlapping time that would work too. There was another thread about securing one by copying from one person to another. You may want to search for it. Good luck.

Jcott

My kids hadn't even seen Frozen until after our FP+ window had been open for a week or so. Im bummed now, the m&g isn't even an option now when I sign in. It used to show at least as standby, but I don't see that now either.

cw1982

I agree about trying to get two more single ones. As long as the times overlap you'll be able to go in together

Jim Buck

Original Poster
I got one for the wife and her together on another day but could never match her earlier one to one of us.

Also I am not seeing the mobile app update with the choices I made on the website, this concerns me too, anyone seen that issue??

cw1982

I got one for the wife and her together on another day but could never match her earlier one to one of us.

Also I am not seeing the mobile app update with the choices I made on the website, this concerns me too, anyone seen that issue??

Glad you were able to snag one that works better on a different day.

My FP+ choices all match between the website and the app, even with some changes I made yesterday. When was your app last updated? I know mine has updated a lot lately... so perhaps yours not matching the website is a glitch?

Jim Buck

Original Poster
I updated it and reloaded but it will not match. This is very frustrating to make sure I can make changes later.

cw1982

I'd be tempted to make a phone call, then, just to be sure there's not a glitch on their end that needs to be addressed.

WendyTinkerbell

I say just have your wife and daughter go at your daughters time. Explain to the cast member the scheduling problem, and if they don't let both of them (or all of you) in at the same time, then common sense has gone out the window. Now, with the problems I had this week with the Disney Store, that is certainly the case.

Or like someone said, you can call or check with your hotel when you check in to get the problem resolved.

startraveler

Seems like since families go to meet and greets as a group rather than individuals, there could be a family fast pass for one child, two children ,etc. Parents usually just wait and watch anyway. Kind of like the chaperone pass at our pool - can't swim, etc. just watch. I've noticed m & g lines that look long filled with parents and other relatives that move as a large group, but only one kid goes up to the character. Next large group moves up, one kid, etc. lines move fast sometimes even though it looks longer.

slappy magoo

"I'm not trying to get in on the meet and greet without a fast pass, but I really don't want my child waiting on line alone, either. I'd like to just wait on line with her but I PROMISE if you see me shaking Anna OR Elsa's hand you can kick my butt right out of this park, what do you say?"

Odds are (no guarantees) the CM will understand, smile and let you in. Here's hoping.

Jim Buck

Original Poster
That's the plan for now. I called tech support hoping they could put just one of us in but they could not.
That was their suggestion more or less.

cw1982

It's not like we're talking about you getting on a ride or something... does it really impact wait times at the M&G if you're just standing there with your daughter so that she has some company while she waits? It would be different, IMO, if you were taking a group of kids out there and wanted to let them all wait in line with just your daughter's FP+... and then they all proceeded to abuse the system. I would think those CM's would have bigger fish to fry than whether or not a child's parent can stand in line with them to meet a character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom