anime cosplay in Disneyland

skyyyyyxx

Original Poster
I've been wanting to cosplay as characters from the anime Oshi no ko & Jujutsu Kaisen to Paris Disneyland with my friends sometimes. will it be alright for us to do it? I've seen some cosplaying on YouTube and Instagram as well.

AndyS2992

You can dress as characters, Disney or otherwise, as long as it is subtle, I suggest looking at ‘Disney bounding’ to see what I mean.

Going in full elaborate costumes however is against the rules for people over 12 years old or outside of the Halloween parties and you may be asked to leave and change.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I've been wanting to cosplay as characters from the anime Oshi no ko & Jujutsu Kaisen to Paris Disneyland with my friends sometimes. will it be alright for us to do it? I've seen some cosplaying on YouTube and Instagram as well.
From the DLP website:

1.4. Clothing : Proper dress is required at all times, and top and bottom garments, as well as footwear, are to be worn.
We also reserve the right, at our own discretion and at any given time, to refuse a visitor the right to wear any type of costume, makeup or tattoo, especially if it is likely to offend, shock or scare children and a family-orientated public, that Euro Disney Associés S.A.S.
would consider as inappropriate or if it would impede operations while posing as or portraying any character in costume. Clothing that drags on the ground is prohibited. The same rule applies for accessories considered to breach security or be a danger in our attractions (capes, sticks, etc.).
For safety reasons, the only visitors authorised to wear clothing covering their face completely are those doing so for medical reasons. Costumes and masks may not be worn by any visitors ages 12 or older (unless required for medical purposes). When worn by younger visitors, masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
The non-respect of this dress code may prevent access to the Parks.
Private special events may have specific guidelines, which can be found in advertising or informational materials relative to the event

DisneyHead123

Looking these characters up, I don’t think most people would realize you were in costume unless you wore a rubber face mask or something. If you’re doing something like purple hair and a dress or spiked hair and an all black outfit, I don’t think there would be any issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom