Animatronics Show? (The American Adventure)

erring

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
Yes, FourFourSeven, you have a right to you comments under our constitution, but it is your bashing of a great Disney attraction (yes, I said Disney attraction) that upset me. Also, do not try to school me on anything related to this country or its principles because as part of my job I stand for them daily and try to instill them on the youth of our country (with very little help from their parents). Third, it really does not matter to me what you think or care to say about me because none of it really bothers me except for the fact that you would come to this board to bash a Disney attraction. This site is for Disney fans, and if you are not one, why are you wasting your time here. I wish I had that kind of time to waste!

Although I felt FourFourSeven was being a bit harsh on you... hense why I posted my reply... I think you are being alittle too harsh on FourFourSeven. A disney fan can still dislike something about the disney experience and wish for improvement. I think I read a letter someone wrote to Mr. Disney recently that was praised by many... it was full of critism. Personally I don't mind if someone says what they dislike about a Disney attraction as part of this Board is to get information... i.e. I'm taking the Disney Cruise in less than a week :sohappy: and was looking for honest information. I was told many things that were Great about the cruise and some things that were not as good.... but everyone said it is a WONDERful (see the pun...) experience....

Anyway, just my $.02.

So... lets all get the Peace Pipe out... :D

Erring

figmentmom

I'm all for the peace pipe. One more time, though, I have to agree with Mr. Promey - the American Adventure airs more of the tumult in its own country's history than any other country in the World Showcase. I'm pretty sure I didn't hear a whisper about Hitler or Dachau while I was shopping in Germany, and things were peaceful over in Japan, too. I didn't see any photo clips of students standing in front of tanks in China, and nobody whispered "Mussolini" in Italy. I'm not saying they SHOULD - I'm just pointing out that at least America is willing to point out that it's not perfect.

Now pass that peace pipe.:)

Stellajack

American Adventure

I LOVE the American Adventure! I love the music! I love the audioanimatronics. I love the SHORT history lesson (definitely not an exhaustive course)! I DO NOT mind that everyone doesn't like this attraction.

Those who have not seen this show should definitely do so. No one will come away with the same experience but it is definitely worth your visit. :animwink:

TravisMT81

Originally posted by FourFourSeven
Does this type of comment terrify anyone else? Our country was formed based on several principles. Two principles are key:
- Principle 1 - Freedom. I can think (and say) whatever the heck I want to, and nobody can stop me or make me move out because of it.

Don't yell that you have a weapon at the airport :D

Anywho I really enjoy the show and I love the music at the end...gives me that tingly feeling that makes me love Disney so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom