Animal Kingdom & the 50th Anniversary

Kman101

This. DAK isn't really set up well for a parade and that's fine. But there's no reason they can't have a daytime "parade" on the water, especially since the ROL theater is built and otherwise vacant during the day. Even something smaller that runs multiple times (like every 2 hours) would be nice and benefit the park.

DAK is a solid park, but would indeed benefit from some fleshing out. A handful or B to D level attractions to fill out the park more would be appreciated. DHS is in a similar situation where the headliners are perfectly fine (especially once the expansions finalize there) but that it needs more stuff to round out the park and fill days.

I know the major E-tickets are always splashy and attention grabbing, but the more complimentary experiences often are what really sets the Disney parks apart from their competition.

Couldn't agree more with this.

I think many guests forget that there needs to be complimentary experiences. Not everything's going to be, or needs to be, a splashy E-ticket.

Ag11gani

It is a shame Fantasmic and ROL have lakes that sit empty all day. If DisneySea can ...

I'd love for both Epcot and AK to have parades. They could be floats on the water, don't have to be floats on the land. Street parties/dance parties could actually make sense if they had small floats that fit the theme. Lots of different things they could do.

I think if the Fantasmic theatre was used during the day you would get your butt burned.

Kman101

I think if the Fantasmic theatre was used during the day you would get your butt burned.

:joyfull:

That's very true. I'd not be fond of sitting on a hot bleacher seat ... lol. But I guess it's no different than standing in the baking hot sun wiping away sweat while watching a parade ... It may not be as feasible as we think to run a daytime production in these arenas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom