Animal Kingdom "secret path"

Rob562

And there is a waterfall back there? I'm dying to attempt checking this out. I wonder when the last time anybody went back there...

I think LucyK was referring to the second half of my post that she quoted in her reply, talking about the old queue for ITTBAB as a path that's open to Guests (and even on the map) but rarely used by guests. There's a waterfall along that (pic of it in my quoted post).

Though with the nets going up over the ITTBAB queue under the Tree, I'm not sure if the old queue pathway is currently open or not.

-Rob

NiarrNDisney

I think LucyK was referring to the second half of my post that she quoted in her reply, talking about the old queue for ITTBAB as a path that's open to Guests (and even on the map) but rarely used by guests. There's a waterfall along that (pic of it in my quoted post).

Though with the nets going up over the ITTBAB queue under the Tree, I'm not sure if the old queue pathway is currently open or not.

-Rob

There is the very large waterfall around the Tree of Life but there is also a small one along the "Secret Path" its actually further down from the creek you cross over and can be seen along the trails connecting Africa and Asia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom