Animal Kingdom Restaurant

QWERTY

Does anyone know of a good sit down restaurant to eat in the Animal Kingdom? I've been looking through the list of places to eat in the Animal Kingdom and they all seem like kiddie foods places, no where actually to sit down and enjoy a nice lunch or dinner.

slappy magoo

If you really want to eat while at DAK (meaning you don't want to leave, eat somewhere else and go back), I have to say that the rotisserie chicken meal at Tusker House might be the best non-table-service meal I've ever had anywhere.

At least, excluding pizza, my Achilles' heel of fast-food :slurp:

Otherwise, like the others said, it's Rainforest or nothing.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Woody13 said:
When I make a reservation, I expect it to be honored. I have neither the time nor the inclination to wait for service at any restaurant.

There are no reservations at Rainforest, it's first come first serve. However, if you join their club for $15, I believe you can walk up and get the next available table or something like that

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
shoppingnut said:
There are no reservations at Rainforest, it's first come first serve. However, if you join their club for $15, I believe you can walk up and get the next available table or something like that
Yes that is the case. On a Friday night were the wait is around 2-3 hours it will take about 30 minuets to get a table if you are a Safari Club member.

Upvote 0

disneydreams

WDFAN1977 said:
I enjoyed the rain forest cafe.

Me too, when I was there in January, we went there for a girl in out party's birthday, it was a pleasurable experience! Nothing but positives.

Flametree is an excellent choice though as well. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

barnum42

Cosmo said:
As for only eating at table service while at WDW...I WISH! I can't afford it either and do sometimes go to counter service or a kiosk or something,
Ah - ha! You're rumbled :lol: ;)

Cosmo said:
If I really wanted a table service experience, I wouldn't substitute counter service (no matter how good the menu).
Fair point :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom