Animal Kingdom- Quick/Counter Service Poll

Computer Magic

Animal Kingdom- Quick/Counter Service Poll
<HR style="COLOR: #1353b3" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->With the new Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining, Disney gives you one counter/quick service per day.

I'm interested in finding out the favorite counter/quick service for Animal Kingdom.

Please post why this is your favorite, ie food (what's good), location, quick service, selection, theming, etc.

I hope I have included all choices.

Thanks
<!-- / message -->

tigsmom

Tusker House for sure. The roast chicken dinners are very good and who would have thought that you could get grilled salmon at a counter service place? The food is good and the prices are as well. It has a few rooms for seating so you should be able to get a table easily.

Upvote 0

MonoRon

Flame Tree BBQ is the best place to grab ribs and chicken...but I believe the onion rings there are to die for. Restaurantosaurus is another great place but I would only go there for the character breakfast.

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

I like Restaurantasaurus because it's so big and open. You can really relax in there and take your time. Plus, it's right near Dinosaur. And maybe it's just me, but I think McDonald's food tastes better there than at a "real world" McDonald's!

Upvote 0

wannab@dis

It's between Flame Tree BBQ and Tusker House for me. The onion rings are wonderful at Flame Tree, but Tuscker House wins out overall... plus the wraps are top notch! :slurp:

Upvote 0

barnum42

Ahh! Now you are talking. After the bland MK thread you are onto places with flavour.

It's close between Tusker House and the Flame Tree BBQ, but the BBQ wins for me - especially on a nice day eating it by the pond. Plus they have the meal voucher at Animal Kingdom :D

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
Ahh! Now you are talking. After the bland MK thread you are onto places with flavour.

It's close between Tusker House and the Flame Tree BBQ, but the BBQ wins for me - especially on a nice day eating it by the pond. Plus they have the meal voucher at Animal Kingdom :D
I knew this poll would get your attention. I have to admit, I have never eaten at the Flame Tree BBQ.
* Ducks from the eggs and tomatoes being thrown * :p You missed me.

Back to subject. From previous post and pictures, you have inspired me to try this place. After all I love BBQ Ribs and the theming looks wonderful.

Upvote 0

dxwwf3

No doubt about it Flame Tree BBQ gets my vote. The chicken and ham sandwich over at the Tusker House is good and you can always get a solid fast food meal at the Resturantosauras. And I haven't eaten in Pizzafari since they got rid of the great breakfast pizzas they had (Maybe they are back now, but I was so mad a couple years ago when they were gone that we haven't been back :) ).

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Tusker House! :slurp:

There's just something about those spinning chickens that makes me hungry every time! :lol:

The smell is fantastic and they are really tasty! A nice break from burgers!

Also....try them for fresh coffee & cinnamon buns in the morning on the way to the Safari! MMMMMMmmmmmmmm! You get to watch the crowds flow in and enjoy the morning entertainment from the outside patio too!

Upvote 0

Sharon L

We usually do the Breakfastosaurus, and are so full that we skip lunch. We did eat at Pizzafari one year, and it was good. Just the usual individual pizzas, but the decor is nice.

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

Flame Tree......The pulled pork sandwiches and ribs are amazing. Best theme park food ANYWHERE!
But the rest are good too.....
Did you ever notice that AK gets all the good food spots? MK, Epcot and Studios get stuck with the burgers and fries.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom