Animal Kingdom Parade

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I've never seen the Animal Kingdom parade and I would like to see the Christmas version in the next couple weeks. But I really don't know where would be best to view it? Any suggestions? Thanks!:xmas:

Crockett

Banned
Edit.

Wrong video. I had one awhile back filmed of DAK's Xmas parade, but cannot get it to play.

Please disregard.

(The below poster's suggestion on where to sit is best)

I just watched it a few weeks ago right out side of flights of wonder. It's on a curve and the parade is coming towards you. It was a nice view. Just make sure you stay on the "side of the street" that flights of wonder is on.

mickeysshoes

I have the perfect spot with a bench seat!!! Forgive me I dont know the name of the store....but walking into the park when the road splits and to the left if towards the Pizza place and Tuskers...GO RIGHT!!! A little ways up on the left is 2 benchs accross from a store. I think the exit for Bugs Life is jsut pastt the benchs on the same side. The tape line will go donw with enought room to stand when the parade is passing. We just loved this spot...did not have to sit on the ground and no one can push in front of you!!!! Enjoy!!!

mickeysshoes

Awesome tips! I think I'm going to try the one with the bench.

We sat down there before they put the tape down and i was worried they were going to tell me we were going to have to move because of not enought room...but NOPE got to stay and felt like queens with out own bench!!!! Could not ask for a better spot. The parade will come from your right so if you have small kids they should sit to your right. Enjoy!!!

melmood2000

The Animal Kingdom Parade enters and exits thru the same gate. We lucked out in september, the parade route was packed but as soon as the parade passed the crowd dispersed. We got right up front and about 10 min later here came the parade right back around and we were the only ones there. All the people on the floats waved to my little 2 year old cause there was hardly any one els around. My daughter was so cute thought they were special just for her.

This was on the home page a few days ago.

Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade to change its step off location
Nov 16, 2011

Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade (and the Jingle holiday version) will soon be changing its start and end point. Beginning in mid-December, the daily Disney's Animal Kingdom parade will be stepping off at the gate between Pizzafari and Creature Comforts, and return to the same spot to end. In theory this sounds like it will help alleviate the congestion around the Kilimanjaro Safaris gate that is currently used.

jvenegas

I just watched it a few weeks ago right out side of flights of wonder. It's on a curve and the parade is coming towards you. It was a nice view. Just make sure you stay on the "side of the street" that flights of wonder is on.

Definitely best spot to view the parade from. I have a video of the MJJP right from that spot and it offers a very good perspective from there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom