Animal Kingdom Lodge "Jungle Juice"

SeaCastle

Original Poster
At the club level of the DAKL, they served something called "jungle juice" (I believe that's the name if it) that seemed to be a mixture of different kinds iof juices. Regardless, it was very tasty. Does anyone have more information about this drink?

Thanks in advance!

Phonedave

Heh, at the Adventurers Club, Jungle Juice is a Kungaloosh that is not frozen.

Somehow I don't think it is the same thing.

I loved me some Jungle Juice :)

-dave

swissamy

We have had it at AKL as well as on the backstage safari/sunrise safari offered to concierge guests. The closest thingI have found (and it is really close) is the orange mango juice at Trader Joes. Try it, you'll like it!

Lucky

It was called Jambo Juice at Tusker House when we were there a couple of years ago. It sounds like the same thing.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
If is the same juice they serve at Boma for breakfast it is West African Frunch and it is delicious.

No, it's not the same.

We've stayed on the club level a few times, and that drink was one of my favorite things. That and the cinimon and sugar covered chips they had too.

The juice is very sweet, and is thicker than the stuff at Boma. It's absolutly delicious!

:slurp:

WDW_Emily

It was called Jambo Juice at Tusker House when we were there a couple of years ago. It sounds like the same thing.

It's not called Jungle Juice at Tusker House! Wonder if it's the same thing, by the way you described it, it sounded really similar.

flavious27

At the club level of the DAKL, they served something called "jungle juice" (I believe that's the name if it) that seemed to be a mixture of different kinds iof juices. Regardless, it was very tasty. Does anyone have more information about this drink?

Thanks in advance!

jungle juice? disney will actually serve a drink called jungle juice, how many people are disappointed they can still drive afterwords.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
jungle juice? disney will actually serve a drink called jungle juice, how many people are disappointed they can still drive afterwords.

This was my first thought, too. I've had this concoction at AKL before and it's tasty, but very different from the jungle juice we drank in college!

flavious27

This was my first thought, too. I've had this concoction at AKL before and it's tasty, but very different from the jungle juice we drank in college!

Isn't disney trying to be more FF? Waiting for the media to jump onto this.

I bet it tastes different than what the kids are drinking from ice block luges and kiddie swimming pools.

a2grafix

Heh, at the Adventurers Club, Jungle Juice is a Kungaloosh that is not frozen.

Somehow I don't think it is the same thing.

I loved me some Jungle Juice :)

-dave

You got that right Dave. Had to do a doubletake, though AKL's Jungle Juice does sound refreshing and tasty.

Pamiela's Jungle Juice, on the other hand, is quite tasty as well.

Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
Bacardi 151
Banana Liqueur
Strawberry Daquiri Mix
Orange Juice
Pineapple Juice
Cranberry Juice

AKL's Jungle Juice looks be a variation of Babylonia's Brew --

Pineapple Juice
Orange Juice
Sprite
splash of Sour Mix

I went to TGI Friday's recently and asked the bartender to fix me a Gypsy Moth (I had the directions - Bacardi O, Blue Curacao, Melon Liqueur, Sour Mix and Pineapple Juice). They didn't have all the ingredients but it was still tasty and brought me back to sitting on an elephant fooot barstool.

Kungaloosh!

flavious27

I went to TGI Friday's recently and asked the bartender to fix me a Gypsy Moth (I had the directions - Bacardi O, Blue Curacao, Melon Liqueur, Sour Mix and Pineapple Juice). They didn't have all the ingredients but it was still tasty and brought me back to sitting on an elephant fooot barstool.

Kungaloosh!

TGI Fridays didn't have all of those ingredients?

marrylee

The closest thingI have found (and it is really close) is the orange mango juice at Trader Joes. Try it, you'll like it! ....:ROFLOL:

a2grafix

Yeah, likely Bacardi O, so the bartender added a different Bacardi flavor.

Just glad I had the drink list with me and they obliged to serve one up.

JohnnyDollaz89

I've had it before and IMHO its not the best thing in the world i was not a fan of it and was pretty upset when my bestfriend's mom and step dad order a pitcher of it for the table

flavious27

Yeah, likely Bacardi O, so the bartender added a different Bacardi flavor.

Just glad I had the drink list with me and they obliged to serve one up.

Well they could have mixed regular bacardi and a similar vodka, there would be a taste difference but it would be closer to the original.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom