Animal Kingdom Hyenas

openendedsky

Is this the place you are referring to?:

35fxDc6.jpg
Yeeeeeeeep.

djkidkaz

I think its strange that we haven't heard of any other animals for the night Safari. Also there is only that one area of construction on the savannah which is assumed for the hyenas. I really hope they have more new animals for this, but the fact only the hyenas have been seen backstage makes me nervous since other additions should also be at AK getting ready to debut next March.

YodaMan

I think its strange that we haven't heard of any other animals for the night Safari. Also there is only that one area of construction on the savannah which is assumed for the hyenas. I really hope they have more new animals for this, but the fact only the hyenas have been seen backstage makes me nervous since other additions should also be at AK getting ready to debut next March.

You might be disappointed. It kinda sounds like they're getting more of the animals they have instead of entirely new animals. This way the current exhibits can house the same species of animals at both day and night, but they can switch out the animals so the same ones aren't out on view for the entirely of the now-much-longer day.

DABIGCHEEZ

Stayed at AKL Kidani Village last week and asked a guide about the new area under construction over at KS... I was also told for Hyenas AND African Wild Dog. Wild dogs are daytime hunters while Hyenas are nocturnal... so maybe they will switch them out?

She also said some animals are already there...in quarantine.

NiarrNDisney

Stayed at AKL Kidani Village last week and asked a guide about the new area under construction over at KS... I was also told for Hyenas AND African Wild Dog. Wild dogs are daytime hunters while Hyenas are nocturnal... so maybe they will switch them out?

She also said some animals are already there...in quarantine.

How exciting! Did the CM happen to mention when they will be released out onto the savannah?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom