Angry at people at CRO!!!!

CoraJack

Account Suspended
What a day! I called CRO 3 times and all 3 times I got different answers from them. Someone needs to do some serious training in that office or offices! I wanted to try and switch my ressie to the new discount code that was just given out --BBK. I just wanted to see if it would save me any money.

The first rep asked me if I was "just doing this to save money" and I said well yes, if it could give me a bigger discount then I want to do it. She told me that the Poly (and I quote) "Is completely booked solid for the week you are traveling." She went on to say of course, that the BBK code was completely booked since the resort was booked.

OK so I hung up and thought about it for a few minutes. I called again--asked if the Poly was completely booked up for Nov 14 through the 19th. The woman asked me if I wanted a reservation and I said no I already have one but I was talking to a rep earlier who told me it was completely booked and I don't believe it. If it IS then maybe I better reconsider the time I'm travelling. This lady told me she only had lagoon view rooms for (I think) it was $286 a night.

So then I went to make my plane ressies. Turns out if I leave a day earlier I can get a drastic savings on the airfare -- I get more magic with an extra day plus a savings so I called back CRO to see if I could add a day to my ressie. Low and behold--guess what?????? NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

In summary--first the Poly was "completely booked", next the Poly "only had lagoon view rooms", then when I wanted to add a day to my ressie in a GARDEN VIEW ROOM they said, "Sure, no problem???!!!"

What is wrong with this picture?

Christina :hammer:

Horizons38

Premium Member
This happened to me too not long ago ! I wanted a res at Contemporary for a certain week in December and i got quoted a price. I made the res and since i am an annual passholder it is a great deal ! However i wanted to add an extra day for the end of that week and they said it was completely booked. When i called back another person told me differently but not until they had asked me why and where and how come et all...
Sometimes i do feel that depending upon whom you speak to you can get a very different response and the customer service do tend to differ a lot !:(

Upvote 0

dreamer

I think the moral of the story is

Keep calling back until you get someone who is willing to and knows how to help you.

It's encouraging to hear that your persistence paid off.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by dreamer
I think the moral of the story is

Keep calling back until you get someone who is willing to and knows how to help you.:sohappy:

Try, try, try again :hammer:

As Corajack said - there's a training need here.

Upvote 0

Camelot

It is sad that you have to go through all of this trouble.

Afterall, the infomation in the computer must be the same, no matter who looks at it, so why so many different responses to the same question??

That's not customer service...that's customer disservice :eek:

Upvote 0

RozFan

Exactly why I let my TA do the bookings for me or use internet hotel sites that offer discounts on WDW hotels. I always get great rates and dates I want.

:)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

aaahhh yes the wonderful folks at CRO. Actually that is really not true in my case. I have had over the years several WONDERFUL people who were ready, willing and able to do the very best they could for me. To those people, I thank you. You have truly kept the magic alive. To the others, I seem to have a knack for picking out the new or dissinterested rep almost immediately. Usually I just terminate the call after a brief inquiry. I almost always book with the reps who take the time to talk to me and understand what I Am looking for. Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Originally posted by RozFan
Exactly why I let my TA do the bookings for me or use internet hotel sites that offer discounts on WDW hotels. I always get great rates and dates I want.

:)

I always try to get a discount for my clients with either the annual pass, disney club, american express or any discount code that is available. The people that I call for the travel agents reservations at CRO always know what they are talking about and are up to date on EVERYTHING. If you ae having a problem getting a room or with CRO , call me or e-mail me and I will take care of it for you.

Pam

Upvote 0

dreamer

I have found that the service from Disney Vacation Club is superior. Although I've only used them to book DVC reservations -- not other DW resorts. Their computer seems to work very quickly and they have instant access to information about room and discount availability and wait lists. They have also been very friendly and knowledgable. A pleasant surprise and good perk from DVC.

Upvote 0

Jumba Jookiba

I have a good story of a CRO. I called to make reservations for my trip in December. I was hoping to stay at a moderate resort but they were all booked. So we decided on the AS Music . But I was told by the guy on the phone that I couldn't get the anual passholder rate because all the rooms saved for the discount were full. So I called the next day and the lady told me the same thing. So I ordered the room anyway cause I needed a place to stay.

Then about 10 mins later I got a phone call from that Same CRO who I just made my reservation with telling me that she got me the discount and would refund my difference.. NOw thats Disney Magic :) :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom