And in other "people are stupid" news...

mf1972

0A820F7F-2D49-4A69-B458-0F2173A63D44.jpeg

sure it wasn’t this car at the wrong value resort?

Lilofan

With resort parking prices currently at $800 per day I'd drive around too looking for a free spot
I stayed at Boardwalk several years ago and in the limited lighted parking lot I was trying to look for a parking spot. There was a small paved roadway with poles , signage ( didn't read it because it was dark ) at the end of the main parking lot and I thought it was a road that took you to another parking lot. I was in for a rude awakening when I was driving and then cast member golf carts were coming in my direction. Whoops.. I had to back up very carefully a few hundred feet to get back in the main lot. And I was sober.

bdearl41

They have got to ban drinking around the world at EPCOT..
How do you ban it? And I say that as someone who has done it twice. Yes I agree. Both times I did it, I do not remember leaving the park. As I’m older and with kids I realize how irresponsible that was. I would love to see the train wrecks around the showcase reduced but still allow for some drinks. It’s tricky. Particularly given how much money Disney makes on it.

EeyoreFan#24

I think the all time worst is the cart road to the pool in FW. How long did it take them to move up the bollards.

Although, I place most of the blame for this one on the design.

Lilofan

How do you ban it? And I say that as someone who has done it twice. Yes I agree. Both times I did it, I do not remember leaving the park. As I’m older and with kids I realize how irresponsible that was. I would love to see the train wrecks around the showcase reduced but still allow for some drinks. It’s tricky. Particularly given how much money Disney makes on it.
Thank goodness for bus transportation. The out of control drunks don't need to be driving on the local roads to get back to their WDW hotel room. The Yeti at AK would get fixed before there is a drinking ban at Epcot.

Last edited:

ImperfectPixie

Original Poster
I don't think they'll ever even attempt to control how drunk people get. The only real options are to either hire real bartenders who can tell when to cut someone off or to have security patrolling WS and ejecting people who have had too much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom