And I thought I was the biggest Disney Fan!

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
Wierd, now it is wanting me to register, lol...

It was a story about some guy who had his entire body tattooed with Disney Characters and had gotten some release from Disney to keep them as long as he didn't try and make money or let news agency's take pics of him. He also had his entire house decorated with Disney items and said he averaged about $50k per year buying Disney memorabilia.

AliciaLuvzDizne

creepy
lol

lemmie ask you something. if i get a tattoo of disney stuff on my person, i have to sign a disclaimer for disney saying i wont sell peeks? thats wierd i think

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
oh.. him! I've met him before at MK. Nice guy. Now if I could remember his name... I have his business card somewhere

Wilt Dasney

How can Disney have any say over what a guy puts on his body? I could see them taking him to court if he tried making money from the tats, but I can't see them demanding he remove them. (Can you imagine how much laser treatment that would take?)

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
Well, in reality they are copyrighted characters. And he has gone on talk shows etc...and now that I've seen pictures I'd rather he removed them. :lol: j/k

So, if tattoos fade, and people put on weight as the get older. In a few years won't his Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey look more like Pete's roll in Steamboat Willie?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom