And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

cdunbar

Hrm...

I REALLY want to see DL, but I'm so nervous about picking up and going across the country by myself! Don't know what to do! :brick:

Bun lemme tell ya DL handed me my @$$ that park is tiny BUT there is SO much stuff in there! I want to go back when it's NOT 115 degrees and my flip flops don't melt when I stand in one place too long

DisneySam

I wish I could go Bun! I really want to try to visit Disneyland next year. I keep trying to get our Events manager to plan one of our meetings nearby but she's not having it.

DisneyBunny

Bun lemme tell ya DL handed me my @$$ that park is tiny BUT there is SO much stuff in there! I want to go back when it's NOT 115 degrees and my flip flops don't melt when I stand in one place too long

Goodness. Is it that bad in October?

I wish I could go Bun! I really want to try to visit Disneyland next year. I keep trying to get our Events manager to plan one of our meetings nearby but she's not having it.

You can always come along with me this year! :lookaroun

PotteryGal

Original Poster
I suppose I should head out as well - I've had some trouble sleeping the last couple of nights, and want to relax with a little music. Take care everyone! :wave::kiss::kiss:

DisneySam

Night Jen! :wave:

Haha I know, right Christa?! They see right thru all my "suggestions". Its okay our Conference next year is at the Gaylord Palms!

I wish I could go Bun, but its too close to my WDW trip. :(

It's about my bedtime too, It was great chatting with you guys! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom