And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Nicole220

Yes....beauty....:lookaroun

I'm just glad it's not Joe...
Bad.mental.image.

Effing HOT. Seriously, I'm dying in this heat. And I've been re-reading all the pregnancy books where they tell me to be extra careful in high heat because of all the extra blood in my system these days. Apparently I'm not supposed to set one pinky toe outside till September. :rolleyes:
I'll take the heat from you guys. :)

I was reading your latest blog post about the pool. Anya sounds just like me in the water...mouth wide open and everything. :lol:

Cat Liter Changed-Check
Cat room cleaned-Check
Cat bathed-No Check...There are somethings I just will not do sometimes...:lookaroun:lol:

Am I late?
You give your cat a bath? How do you survive that? :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

*ambushes everyone with hot fudge* haHA!!!

Launches the whipped cream cannon:

2732whipped_cream.jpg

DisneyBunny

I'll take a picture every 3 steps for you! :D:lol:

Aww really! Did she give you any hints? :lookaroun

Nah. Just talking about what the kids need when they get there.

Bad.mental.image.

I'll take the heat from you guys. :)

I was reading your latest blog post about the pool. Anya sounds just like me in the water...mouth wide open and everything. :lol:

She scares me to death in the pool! I'd pay someone to take her to the pool for me!

Nicole220

That's exciting!!!

So, are you then getting into acting...is that what you've been trying? I've seen some of the pics.

Where are you going to school again now? I know it's in Cali, right? I really hope it will be a better fit for you.
Nah, I'm just trying to make some money. :lol: It is fun, but I'd be a terrible actress. :lol:

I'll eventually go to Chapman University, which is about 15 minutes away. I don't want to go, but it's the only school that'll take me right now. We'll see how it goes.

Hello old thread.
And old friends. :wave:
Dot. :kiss:

Oh, and speaking of meet ups..

I talked to Kat last night about baby/toddler gear. She has the most ADORABLE accent! :D
Awww! :D I bet a bunch of you have cute accents.

*ambushes everyone with hot fudge* haHA!!!
*opens mouth*

cdunbar

Well I put her in the tub, I turn on the hand shower and soak her down swing my legs into the tub stick her in between my ankles smother her with shampoo and then she has issues with getting sores in her tail so I have a like this spa glove that will clean all the liter out of her tail and then I wash her off, and lift her out of the tub pat her down, brush her off, and turn on the hair dryer for about 5 min to get the wetness out and then I send her on her merry way! :D It takes about 30 min...:lol:
She is almost 20 yrs old and she doesn't clean herself anymore so I do it for her about once a month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom