And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Nemo14

This is very true. How much water is still there?
Well, the last river (ours) finally dropped below flood level yesterday, so a lot of people are still pumping out. It was just amazing. Our mall won't be open for at least 4 more weeks - it had knee-high water there.

Nemo14

True story. It's almost like whenever there's some sort of disaster someone has to do something stupid It's like disaster nature. :rolleyes:
Well we had a couple of kids in canoes that capsized into the sewer water, but they rescued them. And tons of people didn't get that you don't drive through water that deep.

nibblesandbits

Well we had a couple of kids in canoes that capsized into the sewer water, but they rescued them. And tons of people didn't get that you don't drive through water that deep.
Lol....I never understood why people thought a car would float in water...um...no...it doesn't do so hot...

nibblesandbits

How are you Nibblies? Did you have a nice weekend?
I am lovely. I had a good weekend...involving friends and family. Nothing too fancy. Had a BBQ on Easter with my fam as it was GORGEOUS here. And dyed eggs with my brother and bestie on Sat. night. Fri. we went to a restaurant to meet up with WHF's 8th grade class reunion. Only 9 people showed up, but it was still nice for him to see all those old people.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
I am lovely. I had a good weekend...involving friends and family. Nothing too fancy. Had a BBQ on Easter with my fam as it was GORGEOUS here. And dyed eggs with my brother and bestie on Sat. night. Fri. we went to a restaurant to meet up with WHF's 8th grade class reunion. Only 9 people showed up, but it was still nice for him to see all those old people.

8th grade vs. high school? I've never heard of that - I'm glad you all had a nice time! :)
Mike is off work the next two days here - he's in the middle of his two weekends working - so we're going to be busy the next couple of days cleaning, straightening, and pulling out stuff for the garage sale. We're going to have more furniture for sale at this one. I think soon we'll have to park outside while we move all the sale items into the garage. :eek: And the kids head back to school tomorrow - so the busy routine begins again. :)

nibblesandbits

8th grade vs. high school? I've never heard of that - I'm glad you all had a nice time! :)
Mike is off work the next two days here - he's in the middle of his two weekends working - so we're going to be busy the next couple of days cleaning, straightening, and pulling out stuff for the garage sale. We're going to have more furniture for sale at this one. I think soon we'll have to park outside while we move all the sale items into the garage. :eek: And the kids head back to school tomorrow - so the busy routine begins again. :)
Yeah...he went to a parochial (sp?) school...so 8th grade graduation was a big deal because they may have never seen these kids again. (And some he hadn't seen in 14 year).

My mom and I think we may have a garage sale here too. Yay because it's money for Disney...boo because it means I need to clean. :lol: I'm not very motivated to do that.

Yay for the routine again for your family! I really hope it helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom