An interesting take on the Mission Space incident at "Disneyland Park Florida"

DisneyFreak529

As soon I saw "Disneyland park in florida" I knew it would be a bad artical.

maybe some one should write him...
disneyland == california
disney world == florida
lol

Jseven

Similar accidents occur in theme parks all over the world on a regular basis.
:drevil:

Seriously crappy. Shout out to who ever said they wrote it in Russian and simply translated it. Especially the title of the article which is....
Theme parks can be highly dangerous of children and adults alike

Jseven

Steve4wdw said:
About the camera thing, It's my understanding that there is a camera for each person and that the monitors are lined up so there's 4 people to a screen. Because they were showing pictures of this which appeared to be different from the ones seen in the que line, but I'll easily accept being wrong.

The video shots you see in the que line are prerecorded and do not change. Its always the same people.

Pongo

Furthermore, there is a certain group of individuals that may develop an addiction to theme parks and their attractions. Such mania for attractions can be comparable to drug or gambling addiction. The theme parks addiction has a hormonal nature: it develops sweepingly and may take a form of steady obsession.

:lol: :brick:

"Oh man, I can't stop going on Thunder Mountain. Someone, please, check me into rehab!"

But seriously, I wrote a 10-page paper last semester about how theme parks are about the safest form of entertainment there is. Except, like, playing cards.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
That article was very poorly written, with mis-information. Not really worth commenting on more than that.

dzne4eva

I'll admit it, I'm an addict. If you see a chick on RnRC smoking with a bottle of Captain Morgan chances are good it is me. If theme parks and thrill rides are an addiction I don't ever want to be cured. :drevil:

BellhopMicah

Furthermore, there is a certain group of individuals that may develop an addiction to theme parks and their attractions. Such mania for attractions can be comparable to drug or gambling addiction. The theme parks addiction has a hormonal nature: it develops sweepingly and may take a form of steady obsession.

*cough*Tower*cough*

:goodnevil

CAPTAIN HOOK

This article isn't all cr*p

Well, ok, most of it is but :
"One should, therefore, be highly careful in the choice of attractions, especially for children. Safety rules were not invented to adorn box offices"
I think they're trying to stress what we said all along

thimblekisses

Ugh. As if the writing wasn't bad enough, the punctuation and grammar is atrocious, even for a translation! I can't take it. My I.Q. just dropped a few points.

Ashitaka

Pongo said:
But seriously, I wrote a 10-page paper last semester about how theme parks are about the safest form of entertainment there is. Except, like, playing cards.
Apparently, you don't play poker with the same type of people I do. :lookaroun

Lee said:
Huh? What?
Whats wrong with the New York Times? They don't publish this crap. :veryconfu
But Lee, the NYTimes hardly ran any stories on Bennifer. They just don't keep their readers up-to-date with all-important celebrity gossip. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom