An idea for TT....

Just A Big Kid

Original Poster
I had an idea for TT. Ya'll know there is a Horizons symbol in M:S commorating the ride, do ya'll think they should use the WoM symbol in TT as hub caps for the cars? I thought it would be cool.

mr snrub

speaking of epcot, can you tell me what rides all the icons in your avatar correspond to? (that is, assuming that they are all ride icons)

blm07

Ah yes the symbols of the real EPCOT (from left to right from memory):
Communicore, Spaceship Earth, WOM?, Health (can't remember proper name), not sure,
2nd line: Living Seas, Land, Imagination, Horizons.

Ah after looking around for a while, the one with many circles is UOE

Walter

Originally posted by blm07
Ah yes the symbols of the real EPCOT (from left to right from memory):
Communicore, Spaceship Earth, WOM?, Health (can't remember proper name), not sure,
2nd line: Living Seas, Land, Imagination, Horizons.

Ahhh...Communicore was the one that I couldn't remember. So I think that it's...

Communicore, Spaceship Earth, World of Motion, Wonders of Life, Universe of Energy
2nd Line: Living Seas, Land, Imagination, Horizons.

Walter

Originally posted by maxime29
What was communicore exactly? I don't remember the ride very well since my first EPCOT trip was back in 1991.

Communicore was the Innoventions of it's day. I believe that it was the same kind of concept, but a different thing.

maxime29

Premium Member
Originally posted by Walter
Communicore was the Innoventions of it's day. I believe that it was the same kind of concept, but a different thing.

I see. Thanks a bunch. Do you think they have symbols for the new rides like TT or M:S or was that a phase when the park opened in the 80's?

Walter

Originally posted by maxime29
I see. Thanks a bunch. Do you think they have symbols for the new rides like TT or M:S or was that a phase when the park opened in the 80's?

I believe that it was just something that was done for Epcot's opening, and then dropped when they started making new attractions. You know that Disney won't go to that extra little effort anymore on something that won't make profit.

Just A Big Kid

Original Poster
Very good ya'll.. :lol: The correct symbol line up is, top is Epcot Center logo, second line from left to right is Communicore, Spaceship Earth, World of Motion, Wonders of Life, and Universe of Energy.. Second line from left to right is The Living Seas, The Land, Journey into Imagination, and Horizons. So now that we've got all that correct.. what do ya'll think of my hub cap idea using World of Motions's icon?

Just A Big Kid

Original Poster
And on the question about M:S and TT having icons, no they don't and never did.. Disney changed Epcot Center to just Epcot before either ride was introduced and was in the process of phasing out the old logos. So neither of them have offical symbols.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom