Amorette's Patisserie announced for Disney Springs

maxairmike

Looks like these desserts should be on par with what they put out from the Grand's pastry/cake kitchen for weddings, and they make some amazingly good stuff. I'm glad to see that and can't wait to try this place out.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like these desserts should be on par with what they put out from the Grand's pastry/cake kitchen for weddings, and they make some amazingly good stuff. I'm glad to see that and can't wait to try this place out.
My thoughts exactly. Good to see the talents being used and the product being more widely available.

cindy_k

:rolleyes: I'm probably the odd one out, but I was hoping for some simple Italian pastries. Can I just have a cannoli please?

jaklgreen

I love fancy pastries! The city I live in has no really nice high end fancy pastries. People here are just so damn boring that my head wants to explode! They think a scone is fancy. So when I travel I try to hit a nice Patisserie if possible. I can't wait to try this.

roj2323

So the GF dragged me to Amorette's yesterday and The selection looked quite interesting but I did not get anything. The GF said her key lime tart was really really good which I tend to believe since she's a foodie. Anyway the decore was nice but the coolest thing about the place was the opperational dumbwaiter which presumably goes up to the kitchen on the second floor.

JohnWD

So the GF dragged me to Amorette's yesterday and The selection looked quite interesting but I did not get anything. The GF said her key lime tart was really really good which I tend to believe since she's a foodie. Anyway the decore was nice but the coolest thing about the place was the opperational dumbwaiter which presumably goes up to the kitchen on the second floor.
Next time your GF wants to go to DS let us know and we'll meet her there and actually socialize by having something with her. Just drop her off - no need for you to come in. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom