American Pie 2

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Guys if u havent seen this movie. U have got to go see it. U we be laughing ur off the whole time. a very funny movie!!!!

DisJosh

Seeing it is on my to do list Jay. Sheri, the motion picture forum is open to all movies, shows,cartoons etc...... If Steve really minded I'm sure he would delete non disney related stuff, or move it......but he hasnt done that so....I'm sure its not to big of a crime :D

Sheri

ohhh ell in that case I like stir of echoes, the gift, the virgin suicides, stigmata, and other random scary movies, lol

And Jim Carrey rulez :)

DisJosh

Originally posted by SheriD013
ohhh ell in that case I like stir of echoes, the gift, the virgin suicides, stigmata, and other random scary movies, lol

And Jim Carrey rulez :)

Nice thread drift! :D My fav scary movie has gotta be the Evil Dead trillogy. Sheri.....I'll leave it up to you to get back on topic seeing your so good at it! ;)

Sheri

ah...American Pie is a cool movie, I have the firs one, and I wanna go see the 2nd one again soon wit my freinds (Dont ask how we get in if I tell you you might tell someone and then I' be in trouble, haha)

hows that Josh? ;)

DisJosh

Good job! I cant believe my ears.......underage kids trying to see an R rated movie!? :D I miss having to do that......kinda. Being 17 has its perks lol:D

Sheri

Its not that hard to get in where we go..And we dont consider us underage, we consider us a bit below the age limit. Like, only 5 yrs

But back 2 the subject...Ummm...Oh well, maybe Im not so talented :)

DisJosh

Originally posted by markymark

Whats the problem with geese by the way? I hear it's lovely to have a lovely plump goose at christmas.

You know what i mean.......sheesh or jeese or sumthing along those lines. I dont think any are in the dictionary lol :D

Sheri

I'm not a "wild young whipper snapper"! (Or did you say snapple? lol I cant remember) Dont tell me you never snuck into a movie whe you were 13?!?

And I meant 4 yrs, not 5, lol

markymark

Originally posted by SheriD013
I'm not a "wild young whipper snapper"! (Or did you say snapple? lol I cant remember) Dont tell me you never snuck into a movie whe you were 13?!?

And I meant 4 yrs, not 5, lol

NEVER!! I am and always have been a good clean living guy who always abides to the rules ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom