Amazing what I can find when Im not looking

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
I was surfing around before and I found this! I was reading news on *NSYNC.com and look what was there!!! Click here!

I thought it was cool, it just proves it REALLY is a small world!

darthdarrel

I`m not a big fan of NSYNC, but I think it`s kewl that they linked wdwmagic. I wonder if that means that the members of NSYNC are members of wdwmagic?:lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
Originally posted by darthdarrel
I`m not a big fan of NSYNC, but I think it`s kewl that they linked wdwmagic. I wonder if that means that the members of NSYNC are members of wdwmagic?:lookaroun

I dunno Darrel... I know the guys are big fans of WDW and 2 of them are former MMC members... I guess anything is possible!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Lil'mermaid
I dunno Darrel... I know the guys are big fans of WDW and 2 of them are former MMC members... I guess anything is possible!
Oh if it`s true.... Poor Justin, All those Brittany threads by Disney Expert and Micbat! :eek: .....:lol: :animwink:

MicBat

Oh if it`s true.... Poor Justin, All those Brittany threads by Disney Expert and Micbat! :eek: .....:lol: :animwink:
HEY! I never started a thread!! :lol: ;)

That is VERY weird, though!!

Maria

If it´s true, what is he waiting for to come and enlighten us on Brittney´s unsolved mysteries? :lookaroun

aim

:sohappy: Awesome! Thanks for the link girl! (Even at 19, I still love to listen to some of their stuff! :lol: )

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW*babe
:sohappy: Awesome! Thanks for the link girl! (Even at 19, I still love to listen to some of their stuff! :lol: )

No prob. Lately I have been into more hard rock than anything... but I still like them :D

PrincessAli

Okay, okay. Darrel figured it out. I'm secretly Justin Timberlake. :lookaroun

aim

That is just so kool!! Joey was also at one of the Halloween parties a few weeks ago. My sister told me he ate at Casey's. haha.

*THREAD DRIFT*

Ali, I LOVE your avatar! I love that show.

tigsmom

*THREAD DRIFT*

OC Choppers has opened up a store in the local mall. Its loaded with t-shirts, etc. Didn't see the guys though.

Wckd Queen

That is just so kool!! Joey was also at one of the Halloween parties a few weeks ago. My sister told me he ate at Casey's. haha.

*THREAD DRIFT*

Ok, I have to ask this...WHICH one is Joey??
:lookaroun

PrincessAli

*THREAD DRIFT*

Aimee, I love Paulie lol. And I wish I could get some stuff around here from OCC. I have to order my clothes online. Grrr.

and now, back to your regularly scheduled NSYNCness....

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

*THREAD DRIFT*

We were in New Orleans a few weeks ago and they were staying in our Hotel. Didn't see Paulie Jr., but we saw Paulie Sr. and Indian Larry at the breakfast buffet, and we saw Mikey and Jesse James downtown.

:wave:

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by Bagheera
I think he's the one that was in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." :confused:

He was one of the "Nick's" right? :lol: Ok, NOW I know which one he is :lookaroun

Btw, Mark! Long time no see! Hope you are doing well!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom