Amazing what I can find when Im not looking

Al

I reckon this is a desperate attempt to get us all to visit the N*Sync website! :lol: :D jk!

Very cool though! :D

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
Originally posted by Al
I reckon this is a desperate attempt to get us all to visit the N*Sync website! :lol: :D jk!

Very cool though! :D

Had this been a few years ago... yeah it would have been!! LOL! As I said tho...Im a little bit more rock now! :D :lol: :cool:

EchoOfOphelia

Oh my god, I just went on the N'Sync website..
*slaps hand*
Bad Rachel, bad!!

When you get around to it, could you not look for my pink Barbie cowboy boot I lost when I was 5?? I've held onto the other one, you know, just in case I find the other one. :cry:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by EchoOfOphelia
Oh my god, I just went on the N'Sync website..
*slaps hand*
Bad Rachel, bad!!

When you get around to it, could you not look for my pink Barbie cowboy boot I lost when I was 5?? I've held onto the other one, you know, just in case I find the other one. :cry:

I put Barbie boots on the end of my fingers and prance them around :lookaroun

(while singing..."These boots were made for walking...and that's just what they'll do...")

Oh...and I have NO clue why I posted this...everyone does it...right?

MouseMadness

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I put Barbie boots on the end of my fingers and prance them around :lookaroun

(while singing..."These boots were made for walking...and that's just what they'll do...")

Oh...and I have NO clue why I posted this...everyone does it...right?

Pfffffffffft, no, LOSER! :lol:

(I use stilletos :lookaroun)

Bagheera

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
He was one of the "Nick's" right? :lol: Ok, NOW I know which one he is :lookaroun

Btw, Mark! Long time no see! Hope you are doing well!! :wave:

Yeah, OK but busy. Big project going to production at work this weekend, dealing with aftermath of being rear-ended last week (nobody hurt but can't drive the car because the exhaust system is now venting into passenger compartment), and various other things. I'm down to something like twice a week on the boards with no time for AIM. Argh.

How are you, Lisa? Everything OK there? :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom