Am I The Only One....This Site Is Becoming Way To Negative

MOXOMUMD

That's not how the internet works! You always come on here saying the exact same thing! Why don't you get it right for once?!

:angelic:
d1Z-thats-not-how-it-works-thats-not-how-any-of-th.jpg
;)

DisneyFans4Life

I have to say that lately it seems like things haven't been so negative around here. Maybe I'm learning to ignore it or maybe it's just getting better...who knows...

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Original Poster
I have to say that lately it seems like things haven't been so negative around here. Maybe I'm learning to ignore it or maybe it's just getting better...who knows...

I kind of agree with you. Seems Disney is starting to put some money back into the parks and most of the things they are doing are positive. The biggest problem I see now is that Walt Disney World is just so large that there is always going to always be something that needs attention.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I'd say we've got a pretty good crop of naysayers who point to specific parts of the 40 square miles that comprises the Walt Disney World resort and textually wail/gnash their teeth. We've got different groups of the despondent : The Museum crowd who dont want any change, the cloners who want to transplant experiences from other Disney or other amusement parks to WDW, the special snowflake crowd who think that they are the focus of everything as WDW exists solely for them, the cheapsters who think everything should be free and anything at WDW is overpriced and I'm sure you can cull out a few more.

At times I wander into some of these like we all do but I've been going to WDW since the 70's and will be renewing our APs yet again in a few weeks.

Ralphlaw

I'd say we've got a pretty good crop of naysayers who point to specific parts of the 40 square miles that comprises the Walt Disney World resort and textually wail/gnash their teeth. We've got different groups of the despondent : The Museum crowd who dont want any change, the cloners who want to transplant experiences from other Disney or other amusement parks to WDW, the special snowflake crowd who think that they are the focus of everything as WDW exists solely for them, the cheapsters who think everything should be free and anything at WDW is overpriced and I'm sure you can cull out a few more.

At times I wander into some of these like we all do but I've been going to WDW since the 70's and will be renewing our APs yet again in a few weeks.

Well categorized. When people are satisfied, they usually don't feel inspired to take the time to write. It's the grouches that feel the compulsion to grouch to the world. It used to be, "I'm going to write a letter to the editor." Now it's, "I'm going to bash them on the net." Times, they aren't a-changin'.

PurpleDragon

Honestly, that's the whole reason I left the site back about 2-3 years ago. I came back recently because I haven't been to WDW in a few years and wanted to catch up on any new news and info, and I come here and see the same old complaining and bad mouthing of everything that is or isn't done to the parks. I still love this site, but the negativity has sort of kept me from posting much these days.

matt9112

There are alternative message boards if you don't like this one.

i was gonna say....

WDWmagic.com is a diamond in the rough most fan sites (take your pick) have an overly positive outlook and the mouse can never do wrong. but here we see a wide spectrum of opinions. some you may not like or agree with and some that you may. couple that with some of the best insider members of any forum you will ever find and i don't think its a question. much of the negatively although often overblown is rooted in facts. (example the napkins changing) yes its overblown but its also a fact.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom