Am I being irrational?

Stellajack

I realize it's dangerous to invite the members on these forums to give an opinion on another person's mental status but help me understand this please. :confused:

My DH and I have a WDW trip planned in April, a mere 71 days from now; so, why is it when a fellow board member says "I'm leaving in 4 hours!", I just want to scream' n-o-o-o-o-o-o'! So, I just respond "hope you guys have a great trip! Take lot's of pictures'! Yeah, right. You know what? I'm still screaming 'n-o-o-o-o-o' the entire time I'm typing my reply. I can't seem to control this. :D
Am I the only one who does this?

Pooh Lover

This thread is interesting because I tend to be more upset by those leaving for trips when I've just returned from my own than I am now with a shade over 200 days to go. I normally stay away from these boards for at least a couple weeks after a trip because MY mental illness is so bad....LOL.

Your 71 days will be here before you know it. Enjoy looking forward to your trip for the next 71 days and then have a fabulous vacation!

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Original Poster
This thread is interesting because I tend to be more upset by those leaving for trips when I've just returned from my own than I am now with a shade over 200 days to go. I normally stay away from these boards for at least a couple weeks after a trip because MY mental illness is so bad....LOL.

Your 71 days will be here before you know it. Enjoy looking forward to your trip for the next 71 days and then have a fabulous vacation!

Thanks, I will and I'll take lots of pictures. I also stay away from the boards following a trip. It's hard to be excited for someone else's trip when you are 'coming down' from your own.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

I look at it as, they will go on their trip and it will be over. But your trip is still coming up! You still get to look forward to it! I had my vacation in January. Now we have a year til our next trip to the world.

Upvote 0
I am jealous of everyone who has a countdown. We have been going every December for the past 3 years but now have twins on the way that have put a stop to all vacation planning. Thus wish I had ANY countdown. Oh yeah my countdown is our due date. We may go during Mardi Gras in 2014 that is if it doesn't fall on presidents day. So be happy no matter what countdown you have.

Upvote 0

RickP330

You know I must be nuts. I have the exact opposite problem. Time just goes so fast for me I feel like the vacation sneaks up on us and I can't enjoy properly planning or anticipating it. 1 have 185 days to go and I am starting to sweat about making ADR's. Shoot - It bearly seems like 240 days was yeasterday.

So here is my question, how do I slow down this thing and enjoy this!!!

;-)

RP

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Original Poster
You know I must be nuts. I have the exact opposite problem. Time just goes so fast for me I feel like the vacation sneaks up on us and I can't enjoy properly planning or anticipating it. 1 have 185 days to go and I am starting to sweat about making ADR's. Shoot - It bearly seems like 240 days was yeasterday.

So here is my question, how do I slow down this thing and enjoy this!!!

;-)

RP

Put a countdown clock on your toolbar and watch the days, hours, minutes, and seconds SLOWLY tick away:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom