Alumni Interview

JoeyGuacamole

Original Poster
Hey, just a quick question for all alumni that have done more than one CP -- is the interview process any different? Do they ask different questions? I ask because I'm going to interview for my second presentation tonight, and I'm just looking to get a heads up.

Thanks in advance.

joanna71985

When I did my interview for my 2nd CP, I only got asked 2 role questions. So basically it was pretty much the same, but not as many questions.

joanna71985

Well, I told the interviewer that I wanted to be in entertainment. So I got one entertainment question, and one basic question. The entertainment question was "if you were friends with Pooh and there was a kid in line for 20 minutes, and he was getting impatient, what would you do?". And the basic question was "what was a magical moment you had at a job (didn't have to be Disney, but mine was)?".

schroder6452

I got a question on why I wanted to go back. Another asking how my roommate situation was and how if I went again, would I do things different/same. And another about why I wanted to switch roles and why I was requesting operations in a certian area (my old position wasn't avalible to go back to and I ened up getting the requested area).

But overall my interview had been more of just talking with my recruiter. I've never done one of those phone interviews since both my programs were before they started them.

Mecha Figment

I just went seasonal after my program. of course i'm graduating anyways. i'll miss the room and board, that was a nice burden taken off of me. But i'll enjoy the extra pay.

JoeyGuacamole

Original Poster
I just went seasonal after my program. of course i'm graduating anyways. i'll miss the room and board, that was a nice burden taken off of me. But i'll enjoy the extra pay.

yeah, I considered going seasonal, but at the time, I just wanted to come home. On the way down to my first program, something very tragic happened that caused my stay in the college program to not be everything it could.

Which is a major reason I want to go back now, to get the experience I should have had last time.

Oh and BTW - my interview went well, better than I could have expected even!

joanna71985

yeah, I considered going seasonal, but at the time, I just wanted to come home. On the way down to my first program, something very tragic happened that caused my stay in the college program to not be everything it could.

Which is a major reason I want to go back now, to get the experience I should have had last time.

Oh and BTW - my interview went well, better than I could have expected even!

That's great to hear about your interview.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom