Almost..

Alison1975

Alrighty.. baring a major upset today ( please no) we leave in 52 hours!! My van is packed, gassed up and ready. All documents are set..just have to give my mother her and Noah's DME vouchers. Jadziah and I go later tonight for pedicures.. I want something Disney-ish ( ideas??). pretty sure tomorrow will be a very slow moving day..and that's ok!

So I'm ready.. any last minute tips?

JIMINYCR

thank you! And yep..me too..gotta plug along.. best thing about the trip? I will be in Downtown Disney Friday when my son finds out the gender of his unborn child and I can run directly to World of Disney and get the baby it's first gender specific Disney outfit :)

Good Luck with the traveling down. Have a great time with the kids. It's so fun to buy those baby things at Disney. So many cute outfits and stuffed characters to match. A great way to immerse a new child in the Disney style.

Upvote 0

Doombuggy13

Alrighty.. baring a major upset today ( please no) we leave in 52 hours!! My van is packed, gassed up and ready. All documents are set..just have to give my mother her and Noah's DME vouchers. Jadziah and I go later tonight for pedicures.. I want something Disney-ish ( ideas??). pretty sure tomorrow will be a very slow moving day..and that's ok!

So glad to hear everything is moving forward. We'll be on our way also in just 120 hrs.

Upvote 0

Doombuggy13

it's downright cold here..was in the 40's overnight..so I really don't care what Orlando weather does as long as it;s warmer than that!
Ugh, thats the price we pay for living in the northeast. We also were in the 40's-50's at night this past week which makes getting off the plane in Orlando all that much sweeter!

Upvote 0

I am so glad it all worked out!!! Especially since we leave on the same day!!! Have a great time!!!

Upvote 0

CrazyDisneyLady

I am so excited for you. We will be there Saturday. Have a safe drive. See you maybe in the world by te sounds of it the crowd levels are wonderful right now..until we all get there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom