All things Universal Studios Hollywood

Phroobar

802x535_The_Simpsons_Ride_Exterior.jpg

Phroobar

What Universal needs to do is build an Andromeda Strain scene for the tram. There is a pandemic going on and the tram has to enter a Wild Fire lab to be decontaminated. They could base it on the 1971 movie. Imagine driving through these sets and then something goes wrong and the virus is loose.

1Tx8VLt4FIpxLfFhdUN0Kyi2OdK1M6rBCjuGy40WVNIiBrJtk_aOycBTQkVrnnNMuyaN1vZ8q0GmR2l-KtIJcLXXAruXqiXMOrLv4fRFXkSLDQj5A49joRDGkQ

W4d9ISfo6pCnPUa8r_nBLcjufjwDyoydJERElf06vOhxy50l3brM0hlijtW4EPEDPSP7yijZYUTgf2PQM4D22uGTmh5BoSBOk0iHHFgVSwXawx7s58BwurbPY4khgdPACNlCg7nJBnCUZPpe3SG2EAcJ9y0u

D.Silentu

I wonder if the show with the drones will ever come back. I never saw it from within the park, but it was visible to the entire surrounding area and honestly left me awestruck.

Last edited:

RyanTTD

I wonder if the show with the drones will ever come back. I never saw if from within the park, but it was visible to the entire surrounding area and honestly left me awestruck.

I'm sure it will.

Prior to the shut down Universal did say that Dark Arts would be returning sometime this year. The finale relies heavily on the drones and without the drones the show doesn't have the same punch.

The drones is one of the coolest moments in a theme park show that I have ever seen, and based my viewings, the audible "gasps" the crowds made, they too also agree. It would be really dumb to get rid of that.

Disneylover152

And that version of the show sucks.

No drones and they didnt install the fire torches around the Castle like Hollywood.

One of the rare instances where the Hollywood version of something is far superior to it's Orlando counterpart.

I'd say that the Upper Lot as a whole is a great area of the park. It holds a lot of the better versions. Springfield, Despicable Me, aspects of Hogsmeade, Kung Fu Panda > Shrek, Water World > many UOR shows. I prefer the upper lot's stuff to the Orlando counterparts, except for the lack of a Hagrids in Hogsmeade. .

Phroobar

My teenagers prefer the lower lot. The Mummy, Transformers and Jurassic World are the thrill rides of the place. The upper lot is for little kids except Potter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom