All things Knotts Berry Farm

cmwade77

This is really about public perception, not actual safety. All of these closures are. Yes, there are steps that should have been taken to reduce risks, like movie theaters are doing by reducing capacity and increasing cleanings, but ultimately all of these closures are going to have a devastating economic impact that will in the end cause far more deaths than if we let this run its normal course.

Darkbeer1

At Knott's now. Longest line is at the Ghost Town Candy Store for Dollar Fudge and other items. Open until 8. Not sure about Krazy Kirk though.

15841437604766899234966118036792.jpg
15841437604766899234966118036792.jpg

Darkbeer1

Will Mrs. Knott's Chicken and the shops still be open or will those close too?
The current plan is to have all the Marketplace Shops and Restaurants open as normal. The Hotel and its restaurant Amber Waves also are scheduled to remain open.

Of course, the situation is being re-evaluated on a daily/hourly basis. You might see hours cut, or a decision to just close until things change.

Park Associates will remain at work, now doing a variety of backstage projects... Full Inventory counts, here we come.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

The current plan is to have all the Marketplace Shops and Restaurants open as normal. The Hotel and its restaurant Amber Waves also are scheduled to remain open.

Of course, the situation is being re-evaluated on a daily/hourly basis. You might see hours cut, or a decision to just close until things change.

Park Associates will remain at work, now doing a variety of backstage projects... Full Inventory counts, here we come.
Thank you. As long as I know I can still get the best fried chicken I have ever had in my life still...then all is right in the world even in these dark times. There is still hope.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Assuming Knott's will delay the boysenberry festival until they reopen - let us pray.
I think it depends on when it ends. If it ends this summer, would you rather have the boysenberry festival or summer nights? They might combine both. Maybe Knotts Berry-Scarry Farm? Knotts Berry Spooky Farm?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom