• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

All things Knotts Berry Farm

Phrubruh

Original Poster
I wonder how much they got paid a hour?
I would assume they get paid fairly well for singing and dancing since I see them year round at different shows. I've seen the same dance crew used in various other shows the rest of the year. They are very talented. I've seen the same singers do similar shows in the Saloon and Bird Cage. I've also noticed the same stunt show people rob the train between performances and many of the Ghost Town actors show up at Haunt. It's kind of fun seeing the same entertainment people year after year. You become a fan. That is another thing that is become more rare at Disneyland. There isn't very many long time entertainers at Disneyland anymore. How many people make it a point to see the piano player at Coke Corner anymore?

Phrubruh

Original Poster
A replica of the Liberty Bell. This was a gift created by Bud Hurlbut. It was casted to have a weak spot for the crack. When they cooled the bell, the crack never happened. They tried a jackhammer, sledgehammer and dry ice to make it crack correctly but it never did. Finally Bud used a heliarc torch and burned though the bell. Therefore it was cut not cracked. The bell is in the exact spot it was in Boston until 1976 when it was moved to it's own structure.

Last edited:

Phrubruh

Original Poster
Knotts continues Summer Nights.

Here is the mariachi band playing. They were ok. They spoke mostly in spanish to the crowd.

Hiatus preforming most week nights this summer.

Inbetween bands is the DJ.

Phrubruh

Original Poster
Duncan Disorderly...
That is one of the summer nights characters. They interact with guests and provide streetmosphere during the concerts. There is a boy scout troop leader named Justin Credible. All the things Disneyland should be doing but has completely forgotten how to do this summer.

Top Bottom