All Star movie - gotta love it

ELIZABETHsandoz

I just called to change my dates at the all star movies, i was nov 27 for 4 nights changed to nov 25 for 4 nights, I asked if they had any discounts I was already at a low $77 a night. The girl asked if I had seen any advertisement and I said no but I had seen a code on line. She asked if I new the code and I said CZL - bingo she knocked my rate down to $59. Everywhere I read says no $59 at movies.... Well ye ha I got it.. I love these message boards....

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by ELIZABETHsandoz
I just called to change my dates at the all star movies, i was nov 27 for 4 nights changed to nov 25 for 4 nights, I asked if they had any discounts I was already at a low $77 a night. The girl asked if I had seen any advertisement and I said no but I had seen a code on line. She asked if I new the code and I said CZL - bingo she knocked my rate down to $59. Everywhere I read says no $59 at movies.... Well ye ha I got it.. I love these message boards....

congrats!!!

Upvote 0

Sheri

Yeah! I love the All Star's! I dont really care about prices (Im not the one that pays for it all :) ) hehehe But the whole thing is so cool!

Upvote 0

Tramp

Originally posted by ELIZABETHsandoz

Nice work....ya can hardly find an Econo-lodge in the Disney area for that rate....wow...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom