all rides that are rumors and you think will happen!

CoffeeJedi

monorail expansion to every single resort and park, including the 5th gate: "Dark Evil n' Twisted Coaster Kingdom" featuring Fire Mountain, the 6th gate: "Disneysea US", the 7th: "Harry Potter Kingdom", the 8th: "Yesterdayland" (full of all the old attractions that have been taken out, but yet kept somehow?), the 9th: "Pixar Kingdom", and of course, the 10th gate: "Random Crap Kingdom", a dumping ground for all the blue sky projects that didn't quite fit anywhere else. They're also turning the Tower of Terror into a real hotel with special "haunted rooms". Its all coming too, my cousin's roommate's sister's best friend runs a fry-cart on Mainstreet and gave me the inside scoop!

:brick:seriously dude... just.... just don't. :cry:

CaptainMichael

AliceFan said:
Great Idea. One problem, they would never put that ride in Fantasyland. But I would love to see that ride.
Who says that it has to be Fantasyland??? **cough**Shadowland**cough**. It could be in Fantasyland actually. Give us grown ups something to enjoy.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Move tomorrow land where adventure land is, put adventure land where toon town is, move toon town off property, put EE where space mountain used to be and put in a monorail to Universal.

Ok here is what we are looking at as of 3/7/06:

Tomorrowland:

- Cars overlay of Indy Speedway
- Revamp of Space Mountain
- The Incredibles Eticket
- Monsters Inc. Interactive show or Little Green Men Flying Saucers (I really cant say for sure with this one)

Magic Kingdom in general:

- Haunted Mansion revamp
- Jungle Cruise Revamp

Epcot Center:

- Finding Nemo overlay of Living Seas and new seacabs ride (Which we already know)
- Replacement for Universe of Energy and Wonders of Life
- Spaceship Earth revamp

Disney MGM Studios:

- Mystery E-ticket
- Star Tours 2 (Wishful thinking)

Disney Animal Kingdom:

- Something is in the oven but I dont know what it is YET.

And its all uphill from there folks.

Dragonrider1227

Ghostbuster626 said:
Disney Animal Kingdom:

- Something is in the oven but I dont know what it is YET.

And its all uphill from there folks.
Yeah, it's the guests! :lol: They really need air conditioning in that park from what I hear.
I hope the rumors of a Haunted Mansion revamp are true, and that they want to use the Phantom Manor music. Really, that music is too pretty NOT to use.

Tigger2000

Ghostbuster626 said:
Ok here is what we are looking at as of 3/7/06:

Tomorrowland:

- Cars overlay of Indy Speedway
- Revamp of Space Mountain
- The Incredibles Eticket
- Monsters Inc. Interactive show or Little Green Men Flying Saucers (I really cant say for sure with this one)

whats the incredibles got to do with tomorrowland? I can sort of see Monsters inc but seriously...yeah why?

tirian

Fire Mountain blasting you into Bald Mountain, where the devil rises and you drop 15 stories into a dragon's lair, only to be rescued by Harry and fly off into the sunset with the Incredibles.

Actually, the Incredibles; Monsters, Inc.; and the little green men are all lined up in the Happy Blue Sky Hunting Grounds Above for inclusion at WDW.

And yes, the Incredibles robocoaster sounds like it could be a maintenance nightmare; but if the robotic arms that assemble cars can be reliable, I'm sure that this concept could be, too.

Edeyore

CoffeeJedi said:
monorail expansion to every single resort and park, including the 5th gate: "Dark Evil n' Twisted Coaster Kingdom" featuring Fire Mountain, the 6th gate: "Disneysea US", the 7th: "Harry Potter Kingdom", the 8th: "Yesterdayland" (full of all the old attractions that have been taken out, but yet kept somehow?), the 9th: "Pixar Kingdom", and of course, the 10th gate: "Random Crap Kingdom", a dumping ground for all the blue sky projects that didn't quite fit anywhere else. They're also turning the Tower of Terror into a real hotel with special "haunted rooms". Its all coming too, my cousin's roommate's sister's best friend runs a fry-cart on Mainstreet and gave me the inside scoop!

:brick:seriously dude... just.... just don't. :cry:

And I thought Sledge should duck & cover. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom