all rides that are rumors and you think will happen!

Edeyore

Ghostbuster626 said:
Ok here is what we are looking at as of 3/7/06:

Tomorrowland:

- Cars overlay of Indy Speedway
- Revamp of Space Mountain
- The Incredibles Eticket
- Monsters Inc. Interactive show or Little Green Men Flying Saucers (I really cant say for sure with this one)

Magic Kingdom in general:

- Haunted Mansion revamp
- Jungle Cruise Revamp

Epcot Center:

- Finding Nemo overlay of Living Seas and new seacabs ride (Which we already know)
- Replacement for Universe of Energy and Wonders of Life
- Spaceship Earth revamp

Disney MGM Studios:

- Mystery E-ticket
- Star Tours 2 (Wishful thinking)

Disney Animal Kingdom:

- Something is in the oven but I dont know what it is YET.

And its all uphill from there folks.

Wow, a seriously thought-out response to the question at hand. Have you heard anything specific on Universe of Energy? I kind of like Ellen, (don't ask.), and it is really much better than the original attraction, which usually
put me to sleep and wasted about 45 minutes of your day.

GothMickey

Actually, he isn't too far off. However, those are all rumors floating around the internet. I don't know if Imagineering actually has any of these ideas on their drawing board... Other than the Monsters Inc and Incredibles ride.

Mr Bill

CoffeeJedi said:
monorail expansion to every single resort and park, including the 5th gate: "Dark Evil n' Twisted Coaster Kingdom" featuring Fire Mountain, the 6th gate: "Disneysea US", the 7th: "Harry Potter Kingdom", the 8th: "Yesterdayland" (full of all the old attractions that have been taken out, but yet kept somehow?), the 9th: "Pixar Kingdom", and of course, the 10th gate: "Random Crap Kingdom", a dumping ground for all the blue sky projects that didn't quite fit anywhere else. They're also turning the Tower of Terror into a real hotel with special "haunted rooms". Its all coming too, my cousin's roommate's sister's best friend runs a fry-cart on Mainstreet and gave me the inside scoop!

:brick:seriously dude... just.... just don't. :cry:
Wow, I can't wait for the new parks to ope....WAIT A MINUTE, there's no fry cart on Main Street!

CoffeeJedi

Mr Bill said:
Wow, I can't wait for the new parks to ope....WAIT A MINUTE, there's no fry cart on Main Street!
ummmm, hey, isn't that John Lassetter over there? /runs away

Edeyore said:
Have you heard anything specific on Universe of Energy? I kind of like Ellen, (don't ask.), and it is really much better than the original attraction, which usually put me to sleep and wasted about 45 minutes of your day.
there has been no indication what-so-ever about a replacement/enhancement of Energy for quite some time, the only people who ever bring it up are the Energy haters who have a strange negative disposition to my favorite ride at Epcot

Edeyore

wannab@dis said:
Is that what you are striving for with so many of your posts? It does appear so. :wave:

Thas right! Come and get me and say hello to my little friend! Sorry, got carried away for a minute. :lol:

Tigger2000

wannab@dis said:
Is that what you are striving for with so many of your posts? It does appear so. :wave:

I agree with you, I know people are probably like oh yeah, Tigger2000 new member, but actually I've been viewing these boards and posting every now and again for at least 2-3 years. So I'm not a n00b trying to get attention like some people...

TheMagicMouse

CoffeeJedi said:
monorail expansion to every single resort and park, including the 5th gate: "Dark Evil n' Twisted Coaster Kingdom" featuring Fire Mountain, the 6th gate: "Disneysea US", the 7th: "Harry Potter Kingdom", the 8th: "Yesterdayland" (full of all the old attractions that have been taken out, but yet kept somehow?), the 9th: "Pixar Kingdom", and of course, the 10th gate: "Random Crap Kingdom", a dumping ground for all the blue sky projects that didn't quite fit anywhere else. They're also turning the Tower of Terror into a real hotel with special "haunted rooms". Its all coming too, my cousin's roommate's sister's best friend runs a fry-cart on Mainstreet and gave me the inside scoop!

:brick:seriously dude... just.... just don't. :cry:

:lol: yea, that'll happen :lol: especially the Yesterdayland and the Dark Evil n' Twisted Coaster Kingdom.

would be cool though, imagine how long that resort monorail would take to get to every single one.. :(

CoffeeJedi

coming in 2007 to MGM
"Snakes on a Ride!"
advanced EMV combined with syncronized footage puts you right on flight 121 and up close and personal with dozens of animatronic snakes, and an all new 4th Gen AA of the man himself, Samuel L. Jackson, shouting "There's snakes on the M***F**** ride!!!!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom