All rides in Hollywood Studios closed for technical difficulties (7/12/18)

pilka214

Just received this update on my iPhone while in park

Attachments

• 91792602-72FD-458B-BEB5-A112DAC0FE3A.png
    91792602-72FD-458B-BEB5-A112DAC0FE3A.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 785

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I can’t imagine any of the shops and restaurants are very enjoyable without ac

This is my thought, if the park closes what are they going to do with all those dining reservations? While some may not be happy it's a simple quick fix to just give someone another day/let them access another park with maybe a fast pass or something for the evening. Alot harder to tell someone they dont have a place to eat after having this arranged for 180 days.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
This is my thought, if the park closes what are they going to do with all those dining reservations? While some may not be happy it's a simple quick fix to just give someone another day/let them access another park with maybe a fast pass or something for the evening. Alot harder to tell someone they dont have a place to eat after having this arranged for 180 days.

I mean typically your FP reservations turn into generic FP redemptions that can be used at any attraction. Dining becomes a difficult situation, because everything else has beeen booked 180 days prior. The good news is that there’s really nothing good at HS to reserve anyway so no big loss...:p:p:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom