News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

Splash4eva

Disney thinks they have nothing to worry about. They are wrong, but that’s what they think
Here is my take & ive said this before. Disney execs think Epic will bring them business via sloppy seconds that people cant spend more than 3-4 days in Uni and will shell out BIG money to visit the mouse for a day or 2. Their perfect guest short stay splurge on every up charge and move on. Then assuming they build thats a big assumption people will come back to see the new offerings.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Here is my take & ive said this before. Disney execs think Epic will bring them business via sloppy seconds that people cant spend more than 3-4 days in Uni and will shell out BIG money to visit the mouse for a day or 2. Their perfect guest short stay splurge on every up charge and move on. Then assuming they build thats a big assumption people will come back to see the new offerings.
What they don’t understand is families can barely afford a trip to one of these locations now, much less both.

TTA94

I am not sure we should expect further details on a parade until well into 2025.

Well into 2025? If Summer is still the plan won’t they need to start casting around the beginning of the year?

I would think after the holidays they would begin the install the lighting package, if they are going to do it.

jrhwdw

Well into 2025? If Summer is still the plan won’t they need to start casting around the beginning of the year?

I would think after the holidays they would begin the install the lighting package, if they are going to do it.
No Delays Please! D23 said Sumner 2025 for Starlight. That's the Deadline MK needs to work towards! It would be a nice Bonus if Starlight was ready and on Main Street before Summer! :)

How many nights Starlight needs before MNSSHP 2025 is another discussion.

stuart

I dare say the schedule for teasers and such like of floats, soundtrack etc may well be dependent on how busy the hotels are looking for next summer.

Not least since it's been acknowledged on here it's the best they have to promote next summer. Don't want to go all out in January and have nothing left to entice people come end of April / May if its still looking like occupancy rates are low.

jrhwdw

I dare say the schedule for teasers and such like of floats, soundtrack etc may well be dependent on how busy the hotels are looking for next summer.

Not least since it's been acknowledged on here it's the best they have to promote next summer. Don't want to go all out in January and have nothing left to entice people come end of April / May if its still looking like occupancy rates are low.
There could be some sort of tease on ABC's Christmas
Day Parade, right?

Comped

Not sure if they are waiting to release more details in Brazil or maybe once Universal announces the opening date of EU?
Why would they announce anything related to this parade at the Brazilian expo? I would think the one thing they would announce if they had it would be the Brazilian pavilion at Epcot... Not a parade that would be better to announce in Orlando.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom