News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

Starship824

In the Parks
No
The problem with Starlight is the already happened budget cuts to some pieces that probably shouldn't have been cut. On one hand, you think they'd learn. On the other hand, we have been starving for so long anything will be a hit.
Want to move any Starlight talk over here but have they actually started cutting Starlight's budget or this something that was really ambitious that didn't really have a chance of happening anyway or is this something we should be concerned about? @wdwmagic have you heard anything about this?

Squishy

Want to move any Starlight talk over here but have they actually started cutting Starlight's budget or this something that was really ambitious that didn't really have a chance of happening anyway or is this something we should be concerned about? @wdwmagic have you heard anything about this?
Every Disney project usually gets budget cut somewhere in the process.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Every Disney project usually gets budget cut somewhere in the process.
Oh I'm sure, I just don't want to be cut so bad that it ends up like current day FoF. I don't think it will be, I think they know the responsibility they have with the first nighttime parade at MK in 9 years. Lets hope management doesn't decide to going cutting things that shouldn't be touched.

Squishy

Let’s hope Home Depot has a good Christmas light sale or there will be more cuts!
They already found the perfect Mickey float already on discount
1725591613432.png

TTA94

One easy cut could be the parade route lighting package. Unless that’s a different budget. Never great to hear of budgets cuts. Hopefully it’s only minor cuts and nothing that was going to be really nice.

ToTBellHop

One easy cut could be the parade route lighting package. Unless that’s a different budget. Never great to hear of budgets cuts. Hopefully it’s only minor cuts and nothing that was going to be really nice.
I would imagine that is unlikely because of the built in savings when they won’t have to install special lighting for party season.

Usually, the creatives develop a project like this with many many units, they start making a concrete budget and realize, “we can’t actually build 20 units within our budget. Let’s cut X.”

X, of course, is never Toy Story.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I would imagine that is unlikely because of the built in savings when they won’t have to install special lighting for party season.

Usually, the creatives develop a project like this with many many units, they start making a concrete budget and realize, “we can’t actually build 20 units within our budget. Let’s cut X.”

X, of course, is never Toy Story.
Are you saying Toy Story is in this parade? 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom