All Magic Kingdom Table Service Restaurants Booked for October 1

JohnD

Original Poster
It's up to you my friend, but yes, you may well be cutting it close.

I personally would just walk over after your meal, don't bother waiting for the monorail.

And enjoy Chef Mickey's...don't cancel if you really want to dine there.
You are fortunate to have been able to get a reservation on that day!

And besides, the next best place to be on the actual 50th Birthday besides MK itself is the Contemporary ( or Poly! )
Savor the moment!
🙂

-
I know this much: I’m going to the Boo Bash on 10/5 and I’ll be in MK sometime after 7. So I know I’ll see the fireworks then. So I just may keep the ADR on 10/1 for CM and take my chances.

thomas998

But with park reservations they know how many will be there. And a park reservation guarantees you re-entry.

It will be those hopping to MK having got a reservation elsewhere that will be denied entry.
Most likely you are right... but I wouldn't want to bet on it. You would think staying in a Disney hotel would guarantee you entrace at DL but they have been known to reach capacity and when it happens they don't let anyone else in whether you are staying in one of their hotels or not... So until they reach capacity at MK under this new system and there are actual people that see how it is handled I would not want to take the chance.

Figments Friend

Reservations for 'Cinderella's Royal Table' opened this morning.
I checked availible times around 7:30 am EST and of course nothing was availible for October 1st.
Despite this, I was able to book the day before and after however.
So I was pleased to be able to book a spot for my first experience.

Wanted to go for it this visit, as I have never in 40+ years of visiting the Property dined here.
For the big 50th Aniversary week visit, I thought now would be the time.

Always heard such mixed reviews of the food quality...but fluff it, as a Park geek I have always wanted to experience the inside for myself.
The fact that this time around it is not the full princess character meal experience appealed to me....so I'm looking forward to this.

Something I noticed however while booking -

Breakfast is listed as $35 on the official WDW website, however when you book you have to pay $52 in advance.
Whoa..quite a price difference there.
😳

Just a heads up for others who may be considering breakfast here.

-

Last edited:

JohnD

Original Poster
I checked availible times around 7:30 am EST and of course nothing was availible for October 1st.

Wanted to go for it this visit, as I have never in 40+ years of visiting the Property dined here.

Always heard such mixed reviews of the food quality...but fluff it, as a Park geek I have always wanted to experience the inside for myself.
The fact that this time around it is not the full princess character meal experience appealed to me....so I'm looking forward to this.

Breakfast is listed as $35 on the official WDW website, however when you book you have to pay $52 in advance.
😳

-

Makes sense. "Everyone" is in MK on 10/1 and in Epcot on 10/2. I'm exaggerating but it's pretty close. You can't get any ADRs in MK on 10/1 and, up until Nine Dragons became available last week, you couldn't get any in Epcot for 10/2. (Now you can't get any at all in Epcot on 10/2). But ADRs are available in the opposite parks on those days. Go figure.

Figments Friend

Yeah, it's understandable as to why everyone in town will be at Epcot on Oct 2nd -

'We' are all wanting to be at MK for the actual 50th, and naturally the next day 'we' all want to hit up Epcot to see the second night of the new 'HARMonius'.
That's what I will be doing....as I'm sure many others are who were able to score a Park Reservation for MK on the 1st.

With the Food n' Wine Fest happening over at Epcot, ADR's weren't a priority for me on the 2nd.
There are more then enough yummy options to grab n' go with lots of places to 'hide away' and eat.
Just gotta know where to go...!
:)

-

WEDYENSID

😳

-
Typical Disney, have to read the fine print (from their site) -
Breakfast Menu – $$$ ($35 to $59.99 per adult)
Not sure if that includes tax and 18% tip? Last time 5 of us ate there in May 2017, it was around $300 total.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom