All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

I believe we can complain about trolls right?? Shouldn't we be complaining to the mods about jt being a TDO/WDI/TWDC troll??? LoL...

Would make sense since he wants to complain about Maya, who has done nothing wrong.

Yes, the waving is a tad silly, but who cares? It's funny, lets off steam, and is not doing anything bad. Eh.:shrug:

jt04

Would make sense since he wants to complain about Maya, who has done nothing wrong.

Yes, the waving is a tad silly, but who cares? It's funny, lets off steam, and is not doing anything bad. Eh.:shrug:

It was funny for about two days, now it just seems a desperate attempt to get attention. I think her parents should buy her a puppy or something.

Sad.:(

Captain Chaos

It was funny for about two days, now it just seems a desperate attempt to get attention. I think her parents should buy her a puppy or something.

jt, stop bashing the girl... I mean, not for nothing, but you come across as needing a friend too 99 percent of the time... So, before knocking the girl for having a little fun, look in the mirror...

EPCOT Explorer

That's not for you, me or anyone else to comment on. Drop it, jt. These types of talks get threads closed, feelings hurt, and people banned or leaving.:wave:

Captain Chaos

Maya started the wave for a good SM refurb.. Since jt is a troll for TDO/TWDC/ and WDI, and since the refurb will be half hearted, maybe he wants to start a STOP MAYA AND HER WAVIN campaign to take the attention away from a poor refurb?? Hmmm.. :ROFLOL:

magicmaya

Maya started the wave for a good SM refurb.. Since jt is a troll for TDO/TWDC/ and WDI, and since the refurb will be half hearted, maybe he wants to start a STOP MAYA AND HER WAVIN campaign to take the attention away from a poor refurb?? Hmmm.. :ROFLOL:

you know early in the SM heading to the scrap heap thread I said

If you want a good refurb do this::wave:

If you want a bad refurb do this: :eek:

jt04

That's not for you, me or anyone else to comment on. Drop it, jt. These types of talks get threads closed, feelings hurt, and people banned or leaving.:wave:

It was just a suggestion. And I am glad to hear she has a teacup yorkie. I'm sure it would love the attention she is directing to her keyboard. And anyone can say they are anybody here. Just sayin'. I know a few things you don't. Just sayin'. :D

:wave:

Captain Chaos

It was just a suggestion. And I am glad to hear she has a teacup yorkie. I'm sure it would love the attention she is directing to her keyboard. And anyone can say they are anybody here. Just sayin'. I know a few things you don't. Just sayin'. :D

:wave:

Or you pretend to know a few things?? jt, get a yorkie and pay some attention to it and less to your keyboard..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom