All atractions in one day

lentesta

Premium Member
Are there any requirements to be considered for this record (like no EMH, no comp. fast passes?) Last August, on several occasions my party was in MK and probably hit over 50 attractions in one day (including Space Mountain 11 times one day) thanks to comp. fast passes, regular fast passes, and evening EMH. Forty-eight really doesn't seem high enough of a number to be the record.

It's 48 unique attractions, which is much more challenging. (It was, on that day, every single open attraction in the park, plus parades, fireworks, etc.) It's trivial to experience, say, the TTA non-stop for ten hours to get 60 "rides," but that doesn't count. When you consider the length of presentations such as Presidents, the Riverboat, parade(s), the WDW Railroad, and fireworks, you're really left with around 42 attractions in about 9 hours. That's moving pretty fast, and for a sustained period. You can blow through, say Fantasyland pretty easily but the middle part of the day is a grind.

The only FASTPASSes you can use are the ones you obtain yourself. EMH is allowed, and mornings work way better than evening. You'd have to see all of the parades (not just a couple of floats) and all of the fireworks, plus Storytime with Belle, etc. Oh, and it includes Main Street vehicles. ;-)

Len

svickersart

So I thought I was the only one to do stuff like this. A few years back I was at WDW by myself and I hit 3 parks in one day and got a lot done. Rode ToT 6 times, Star Tours, RnR, then Epcot, SE, TT, Maelstrom, then MK where I did HM, POTC, JC, Splash, Timekeeper twice, TTA twice, rode the train, HOP, TS Island and IASW. My home park is Disneyland, I will start at park opening at 08:00 and stay until closing at midnight, smaller parks and close together much easier, I have done everything in both parks except fantasyland in one day, (rode Mr. Toad though) could have done fantasyland, just didnt want to. I was by myself and that makes the flow much easier but it also makes me feel a little weird on some of the fantasyland rides alone since I'm a grown man, dont want everyone thinking I'm creepy or something.
Steve

DisneyDragon

The record we recognize is 48 Magic Kingdom attractions in 11 hours, 18 minutes. Incidentally, that was set July 5, 2006 by a father/son team. "Attractions" include both parades (if shown), fireworks, live performances and every open ride (of course), plus a couple of character greetings and photo ops. It also included games in the arcades, the Junior Jungle Boats, etc. We used some sophisticated computer software to determine the order in which we should ride the rides to minimize wait times.

With a little physical training, I think it's straightforward for anyone to do a complete tour of the park in less than 12 hours - several people have done it.

My guess is that it's possible to see every open attraction in the Magic Kingdom in around 11 hours. I would be surprised if it's possible to see all of Epcot in one day simply because some of the presentations (e.g., Universe of Energy) are so long. It's probably easy enough for the Studios and Animal Kingdom.

Len

Len,

My friend and I, seasoned EPCOT vets, managed to do all of EPCOT in 1995 (last week of August)...yes, different park today, but comparable if not longer attractions in Ops back then. Even managed to squeeze in a 50 minute dinner at Chefs de France, and I can't think of anything we really bypassed either.

Granted, we did go with the intention of doing everything in one day...so we were ready to go with a high-level plan. We were both in top physical shape at the time, which was a MUST. We did hustle, but didn't run. We did do some shopping too.

Since you and I are cut from the same 'process optimization' cloth, I would have thought it to be excessive. Granted, by the time we got back to the hotel, it was time for a couple of beers and crash...no parks the next day.

We returned a few days later for a round of 'Beers of the World'...next time, it's BOTW then a ride on Mission:Space!

JWG

We returned a few days later for a round of 'Beers of the World'...next time, it's BOTW then a ride on Mission:Space!

food-smiley-005.gif
+
food-smiley-004.gif
+
car-smiley-004.gif
=
vomit-smiley-010.gif
+
vomit-smiley-020.gif

Kman101

When I went at the end of April, I didn't do EVERYTHING but did pretty much every major attraction.

Magic Kingdom:
- Mickey's Philharmagic
- Haunted Mansion
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Space Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Snow White's Scary Adventure
- Country Bear Jamboree

Saw Dream Along With Mickey as well as the parade.

Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse was closed for rehab. I skipped the Tiki room (never timed it right), skipped Aladdin, Tea Cups and Dumbo. Peter Pan was way too long of a wait and I felt funny getting a fast pass for it. I totally missed It's a Small World unfortunately. Oops, lol. I wasn't interested in Stitch or Buzz or the Astro Orbiter. I did do the TTA. And plus, I was by myself for Disney so I would of felt funny doing Aladdin/Alice/Dumbo/Buzz by myself, lol.

So you can do just about everything if you time it right, and use a fastpass here or there (I used them for Space, Splash but was able to walk right on Big Thunder).

At MGM, I did everything in one day (well, I skipped Narnia, One Man's Dream, Little Mermaid and Animation studio). Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Muppets 3D, Backlot Tour, Lights! Motors! Action!, Tower of Terror, Beauty and the Beast and Rockin Roller Coaster. I also had plenty of time to probably do the others, too, but I didn't want to force myself to do everything.

At Animal Kingdom, I did everything but Primeval Whirl.

Went to Epcot, but it was just for the American Garden festival show and the lines were atrocious so the only thing I rode was Finding Nemo.

Of course, going by yourself has it's advantages, in that you can still leisurely stroll and yet pretty much do most of the major rides. I'd still prefer to go with family or friends, but I can never convince them to make a trip out of it ... lol. They don't understand my love for it.

lentesta

Premium Member
I'm impressed, DisneyDragon. I didn't think it physically possible in 12 or 13 hours. But perhaps so. I'll have to run it through the software. Let me know if you're up for testing it. Woot!

Len

Sirenia

I went 9/10/06 and did the "best"(or at least my version) of three parks. I would have probably spent more time in MK but it was a "Night of Joy" and it was innundated with way too many people around 6pm)

Epcot:
Mission Space
Test Track (x2)
Maelstrom
Walked the entire World Showcase but only stopped in
Norway, China, Japan, and Morroco

Magic Kingdom:
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain (x2)
Buzz Lightyear (at least 5 times....no line at all)
Philharmagic
POC (x2)
Peter Pan's Flight
Mad Tea Party
Big Thunder Mountain (x3)
Barnstormer (with my 4 year old neice)
Haunted Mansion (x2)

MGM:
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (x2)
Tower of Terror
Indiana Jones
The Great Movie ride
Fantasmic

GenerationX

The record we recognize is 48 Magic Kingdom attractions in 11 hours, 18 minutes. Incidentally, that was set July 5, 2006 by a father/son team.
Were they tested for performance enhancing drugs? :p

This is a great discussion. This is like our version of reaching the summit of Mt. Everest or competing in the triathalon: pointless to most, but fun for fanatics. I believe we've determined it is physically impossible to see every attraction in a single day without the assistance of a time machine. Could it be done in two days?

doop

Considering we usually take our trips around the first week of April (Spring Break), I would find it very difficult to ever try this, but I do experience my share of power walking across the park to get fastpasses and increase my ride time.

EvilQueen-T

we've done it at mk but it was maybe 10 years ago it was during off season, before emh, before fast passes, and before they put in splash mountain. we did everything once and were DEAD tired at the end lol.

the_princess

We have can do the entire magic kingdom in one day. But my dad cant stand in lines (he had a work related injury) so we do get him a handicap pass which is kind of cheating because we use the fast pass line all the time. (Though if we can get actual fast passes we will and if the line is short enough we will use the line.)
When my husband and I went alone we did everything minus the shows in 2 and a half days. But I was so tried by the end of it.

indycarfan7

It is possible to get Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom done in one day (using Fastpasses of course). Magic Kingdom really needs a whole day to be completed. Epcot could be done in a half a day too if you get there when the park opens and use Fastpasses.

Spike-in-Berlin

I am not interested in doing EVERY attraction as I don't do the rides for children (Mad Tea Party, Dumbo. etc) and I don't like some attractions like Country Bears or Monsters Inc. so I won't do them again. That made it possible together with EMH and Fastpass that I already did all attractions I wanted to do on just one day, about 20.

Batphobic

This thread is for park-goers without kids. Haha. I have 4 little ones, will never be able to keep up but that's ok.

I don't stress about getting to a billion attractions in one day because when I don't fit them all in it'll make me even more bothered by the crowds than I already am.

Another thought - how about this: Instead of attractions, try to hit all WDW places to eat in one day! Haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom